Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dusty,
can you get the rear quarter panels/fender flares from Ridox?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
EDIT, price update 10/16/07:
Yes I can! $1780 landed to my port in L.A. The only other amount you pay is freight from L.A. to your door.

Regards,

Dusty

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll take a set. How long does it take for them to arrive from Japan?

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
TNH said:
I'll take a set. How long does it take for them to arrive from Japan?

2-3 months via Ocean freight which I calculated into the $1230 cost. The set I have on order has not been finished yet, so I can probably get your set shipped with the other set.

Please note it is a special order and requires you to prepay for the cost of the product as I have to fully prepay Japan via wire transfer before they will make the parts.

Do not email me please, at least not today. Our email and website is down.
Please call or PM me to place the order.

Kind regards,

Dusty

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
hot damn thats pricey. I dunno if i've asked this before, but do you carry their front fenders as well? Well of course you can get them I guess a better question would be how much are they?

Alex

·
Registered
516 Posts
Dusty does the rear quarter panel include the rear spat behind the tire, is it all one piece. Do you know much wider it makes the rear.

Thnaks

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
According to the Ridox site, the rears add 50mm of width.

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Dusty,

Can you get the whole Ridox kit like the orange car? and How much would it cost, minus the wing..

1. Front bumper spoiler
2. side step
3. front fender +30mm
4. front diffuser
5. rear fender +50mm
6. front fender panel (carbon part behind the front wheel)

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
kevganzon said:
How much can you get the Sard/Ridox Gt wing for?
Kevin,

I don't see a wing by Ridox so it must be from Sard. Problem is there is more then one available.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
81 Posts
Im looking really hard for the ridox rear lip, can anyone get it or know of an english site that has it for sale? I found a pic of it on the ridox site, but its all Japanese, and doesnt look like I can order it.

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
$445 delivered to my warehouse in L.A. Then you just pay shipping to you from there.

I am ordered 2 this weekend. Want to make it 3? :)

Dusty

·
Registered
81 Posts
i am very tempted, do you have some more detailed pictures of it? It looks to me like the lip is always sandwiched between the hatch and the GT wing, are their bolt holes on the top? Does it cover the existing hatch holes? Im looking to replace the stock spoiler with it for a quasi spoiler-less look. Thanks, you are superior.

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
The pics on Orido's page is all we have. No one in the USA that I know of has the genuine Ridox wing, so what you see is what you get (for now). The 2 I have coming in will allow me to answer these questions better, but that's weeks from now.

Look at it this way - if you change your mind you can sell it for what you have in it b\c yo u'll have it ready to ship. This thing is going to be popular!

Regards,

Dusty

·
Registered
81 Posts
I can wait till you get the 2 in. I was looking at more pics from different angles and it looks like it fits in between the spoiler holes. If this is the case, then im going to have to wait till i find some decent plugs/covers for the hatch holes.

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
I can wait till you get the 2 in. I was looking at more pics from different angles and it looks like it fits in between the spoiler holes. If this is the case, then im going to have to wait till i find some decent plugs/covers for the hatch holes.

A few dollars at a body shop fixes that and makes the holes look like they never existed...

Regards,

Dusty

1 - 20 of 116 Posts