Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
JZA is best f**k the rest
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone on the forum has done the conversion while swapping the 1JZ. If so how complicated was it, and any detailed instructions or a website would be appreciated.
thanks,
Jake

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Robert Otte, Chaos Motorworks. It's his DD.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Oh yeah?...Last year when I rode in it, it was decent....Just a 3inch and intake. Are you sure you don't mean the black 1jz. Because I know that had a big ass single on it. That's not his though.

·
Registered
249 Posts
its not hard, if you've told me i would've sent you those interior parts you've needed, wiring would've been less hectic. just gotta change a few things and your set. ask people who've bought clips recently for it.

·
Registered
562 Posts
the black mk3 is gone and the rhd is slowly coming together. The Mk2 and all-trac are going to be finished first and hopefully ridiculously fast. Hopefully the rhd will be back on the road at the end of summer and popping up at shows.

·
LAG?? Learn to drive...
1,941 Posts
no he sold that, i was the last peron to ride in Robs RHD before it went down for its new makeover. And i must say that thing will be insane, but honestly im more excited for his all-trac cant wait to ride in that thing.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
God that thing was so sick...Whats on the agenda for the RHD 1j?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts