Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys going to roll? The show and drift contest is on Sunday April 29th at the new Lancaster Fairgrounds... Last year was good,probably better than the races at LACR... I will be there in a booth so if you guys are free, you should come up.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Try to go

I think I can round up a few Supras to go....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ill be up there. Ill have a booth up there. I think ill take my supra to autocross but will have my subaru in the booth.
Ferdie

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet, sounds good guys, I should be in the booth with Bestway and GNS motorsports so come by if you got some time... Last year was a good time and I have heard that this one should be bigger, but who knows since its Lancaster...

·
Registered
56 Posts
supra557hp said:
Sweet, sounds good guys, I should be in the booth with Bestway and GNS motorsports so come by if you got some time... Last year was a good time and I have heard that this one should be bigger, but who knows since its Lancaster...
My subaru will be in my booth, South Coast Subaru/ South Coast performance. Last year we just ate and hung out with the Industry folks. We should have a playboy model with us this year.
Ferdie

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
^Where in Chino Hills do you live? What color is your Supra. Maybe I've seen it around and did not know it was you...

·
Registered
56 Posts
OneJoeZee said:
^Where in Chino Hills do you live? What color is your Supra. Maybe I've seen it around and did not know it was you...
i ACTUALLY have an mkIII. I dont think you have seen it since I dont drive it much. I usually drive my subaru.

Ferdie

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
gt3000fa said:
My subaru will be in my booth, South Coast Subaru/ South Coast performance. Last year we just ate and hung out with the Industry folks. We should have a playboy model with us this year.
Ferdie

sam's friend ;)

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice Subaru... I will come introduce myself next week when I get all set in... I hope to see some nice rides as well as the chicks in your booth.

Hey Curtis- Do you think you may be able to make it down? Then I can finally bring you the wing that I have been lagging on... Call me on my cell if you are coming.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well just got back and that was the worst deal I have been to in a very long time... It was very unorganized and only one little hall that had about 10 vendors in it... It was one of the lamest shows/get together that I have ever been to. Be glad you did not come up. I now wish MDuperstar and I would have went to the SPE meet for a newly single buddy... Sorry for the rant but this was just a joke.

·
Banned
865 Posts
supra557hp said:
Well just got back and that was the worst deal I have been to in a very long time... It was very unorganized and only one little hall that had about 10 vendors in it... It was one of the lamest shows/get together that I have ever been to. Be glad you did not come up. I now wish MDuperstar and I would have went to the SPE meet for a newly single buddy... Sorry for the rant but this was just a joke.
Aww sorry to hear that. i guess it was very last minute for them. Would you happen to have any photos from the event?

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
i also heard it was bad, u missed the little get together louie!

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MyKarIsVicious said:
i also heard it was bad, u missed the little get together louie!

The only good thing was a couple of your team cars showed up... I think you said you were in Hokori right? They had the S2000 and a pretty badass white widebody 350z... Other than that it was a joke... I wanted to go to the meet very badly and it was supposed to be MDsuperstar first meet with us but people got all butthurt when I tried to drop out of the event. I will be at the next meet though and hopefully with Mike.

idrewfelix- No, I was not able to take pictures, after getting aggravated with the shitty day I just kept the camera in the stroller.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
gt3000fa said:
i ACTUALLY have an mkIII. I dont think you have seen it since I dont drive it much. I usually drive my subaru.

Ferdie

I think I saw you today driving your Suburu, or maybe it was someone else? not sure. I was on temple at a stoplight heading to school. no?

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
This was like at the beginning of the month:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts