Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a good offset for us mkiii guys?? Like a good set up for some 18x9F and 18x11 R..

Its for a car i plann on drifting if that matters....

Josh

·
Registered
520 Posts
I really don't see 18x9 F and 18x11 R fitting w/o some body mods. I have a 17x8 F +35mm and 17x10 R +35mm on my car though

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks.. Ill prob just go with 18x10 R...Ill see about the 18x9 F...

I want some ADVAN Supers?? Or some GT-C's Volk..

Josh

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Durrr said:
I really don't see 18x9 F and 18x11 R fitting w/o some body mods. I have a 17x8 F +35mm and 17x10 R +35mm on my car though
are you getting any rub with that? i personally would like to go 17x11 R for some sick traction. think that would fit without rolling the fenders? right now im on stock ride hight, but am planning on dropping it a little.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Boostedmkiii said:
are you getting any rub with that? i personally would like to go 17x11 R for some sick traction. think that would fit without rolling the fenders? right now im on stock ride hight, but am planning on dropping it a little.
NO

ranger2339 said:
What about 25mm front 18x9??
........AND NO WAY!

Come on guys, I know I've explained offset on here for years, you guys need to do your part..................................
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1067319

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
I have 18x18.5 with +30 offset on the front and it fits great, the rim is flush with the fender, but it will not work if your car is really low, mine is on Eibachs.

On the rear I have 18x10 with 275/35 tires, I used to have a +38 offset and it fit good, now I have a +45 offset and it fits without rubbing any where either.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
^ know = no

i feel the lock coming... :lock:

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good fucking lock it.....

Thanks fellas..

Yes no means no...........You all should know that from all the girls that tell ya that...ohhhhh..ha ha..

Soooooo what your saying is the +22 offset might just work..?? ha ha..

Some of you guys are fucking spazes..... All mighty rulers off the internet forums.....Bow down...... I bet your desk job sucks ass....:)

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Lock? Who said anything about lock? I was just having fun with him! Calm down folks, I'm just giving him a hard time. Rajunz gave him a good thread and I gave him a link to wheels with all he needed. He just likes to repeat himself :D

·
Registered
789 Posts
Anyone else having trouble with Rajunz's link? every time i click it it comes up "Sorry - No matches please try some different terms"

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So will the +22 offset work......God dam...... Ha ha..

Thanks guys good info...

I like when sombody can take a joke and be a prick a little...:)

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
I have 18x9 fronts 41mm offset and 18x10 rears 48mm offset. Lowered with HKS coilovers and no rubbing. The way the rear ones look, I could have gone 11" wide with the most increase on the inside of the wheel so it won't stick out. Obviously, that will change the offset. Keep in mind, the coilovers are also smaller in diameter than stock springs.

--Ron

1 - 20 of 29 Posts