Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running with 18s in the back and 17s in the front. I was thinking about putting 18x10s in the back and 17x8s in the front. Anyone have this? Jus wondering thanxs.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Why on earth would you wanna do something like that? Only reason for putting different size rims on a Supra would be when racing, having 16" on the rear or even smaller with some proper tires...

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
The problem you will run into running 18x10's is you will only be able to run a 30 series tire with something that wide or your tire diameter will be too big for the fenderwells, You'll get a tire that looks like a rubberband. If you want the look of a bigger tire in the rear, run 17x10's and then run 40 series tires.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all i siad is i was thinking about it. i have 17x8s all around right now but i want something in the back that will get me better traction, but i cant find any 17x10s. i would love get them if i could find the same rims but front one 17x8 and rear 17x10

·
Registered
206 Posts
Im running 18's in back and 17's up front. i've gotten plenty of complements on them. To be honest the only reason i went the route i did was because I got the rims for 200.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts