Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me what you guys think. I put on some 19" Stern Rims, Got the Glass Euro Headlights, 97-98 Clear Turn Signals, Stillen Body Kit, Clear Bra, and Repainted 3/4 of the car.

Thanks.

·
Registered
205 Posts
cant rly see the front..can u post better pic of front plz...other wise sweet ride...

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
what didn't you paint? the car looks great now.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I repainted the hood, fenders, drivers door, rear drivers quaterpanel, side view mirrors, and painted, fitted, and installed the body kit... Here is a few pictures of the progress...

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,886 Posts
looks good..of course< a drop would be good

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone.... I would love to drop it but the body kit is sooo perfect right now... Don't want to risk it because Colorado's roads SUCK.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
how much did the clear bra run u?? Is it the 3M?? Can u tell that its there or no??
I just got a new paint job and new bumper so I would like to try and keep it looking new as long as possible. Thanks.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would definetly recommend it... I did the Hood, Headlights, and fenders myself.... in material it was 90 Bucks for the 18" Material... I had a Clear Bra Shop do the Front Bumper, Rocker Panels, and Side View Mirrors for 400. Completely worth it though. All you see it a transparent line on your hood.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Looks Fantastic! only thing I would do is lower it and buy a FMIC.. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts