Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ryan listen i had supra 6speed and every third run on the truck the ring and pinion breaks is there any racing rings for the supra becuse i had search and i didnt find anything

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
If you are you aren't running the same tires. I run MT ET Drags. I don't run radials. Radials will wheel hop and break a lot of driveline parts on a 6spd. Run ET Drags and you won't have an issue

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
listen i have MT ET Drags tire and i use 2 step on the car are you teeling me that your car running on stock ring and pinion and one more question how much boost you use on your car on the start line

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Yes stock R&P. There are no other ones you can run. I leave with 30psi at the line.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks Rayn for the usefull information that you provided..... hope you check my vedio that i posted in the multimedia section.... i always refere to your car as a perfect full wieght super street supra.... hope one day that my car follow up your league.....

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
I watched the video. Very nice. It says you had a 1.33 60ft???? That's better than I have ever run in my car with a 6spd.

Which ET Drags are you running? I run 28x10.5x15's.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Btw, my car was supposed to ship over there but it fell through. If it ever does maybe we can race someday:)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi rayn just like i said same tire that you use and i think the bayer is from qatar right because that man also bay boostlogic supra yeah by the way what happen to the new boostlogic supra isaw that video when the car stand on two wheel that was impressive

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Yes the buyer is in Qatar. He commited and backed out at the last minute. I guess when you have tons of money it's ok to do that?

BL's new car will run pretty quick if they can keep the front end down.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yep he is son of Presedint of qatar thats way he have lots of money and rayn qatar is another contery than dubai is city in u.a.e :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
by the way rayn can you tell me how can i find asponser for my car is there any company in us can sponser my car .....

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey (Dubai Supra) I was wondering what clutch you were running?
The only time i have seen Ryan break he driveline parts was on a freshly preped track and he gave the car everything it has, 30+psi and lots of Spray out the hole.

I know a Carbon Clutch will help all your driveline components off the line.
also are you just buying whole new rear ends everytime you break one? or just having yours rebuilt with new gears? If it is being rebuilt you may want to check the loads and shims you person is setting them to?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey (Dubai Supra) I was wondering what clutch you were running?
The only time i have seen Ryan break he driveline parts was on a freshly preped track and he gave the car everything it has, 30+psi and lots of Spray out the hole.

I know a Carbon Clutch will help all your driveline components off the line.
also are you just buying whole new rear ends everytime you break one? or just having yours rebuilt with new gears? If it is being rebuilt you may want to check the loads and shims you person is setting them to?
hi there i have os triple plate clutch and yes this is the third time i change the diff
i bay the stock diff to take out the ring and pinion .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts