Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't be the only one w/ this problem...I bought my car w/ a blitz IC, and one of those tabs that the top mounts to was completely ripped off, the other one was bent to hell, I just got a 4 row, it mounts the same way on top. Anyone else have a problem like this? I was going to try to make some kind of L brackets and have them welded, but don't want it to look like crap either. Thanks

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
I ripped the tabs off my old R33 GTR fmic, just welded new ones on. Only just got my 4 row so no idea if it has any problems.

Dan.

·
Under Construction
555 Posts
Ex5.0 said:
I can't be the only one w/ this problem...I bought my car w/ a blitz IC, and one of those tabs that the top mounts to was completely ripped off, the other one was bent to hell, I just got a 4 row, it mounts the same way on top. Anyone else have a problem like this? I was going to try to make some kind of L brackets and have them welded, but don't want it to look like crap either. Thanks
Funny story since the previous owner of my car also had a Blitz FMIC and the bracket were finished. I just brought my car to a local machine shop and they welded me some thicker metal tabs that allow to hold a heavy FMIC.

·
Registered
814 Posts
i would just say get a few washers, weld them on, repaint it and hope it holds ;-)

unless the WHOLEEE thing is ripped off

1 - 7 of 7 Posts