Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
3,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will a RMM DP fit on a JDM Supra?

· Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
13,222 Posts
nope I have one if you want it, I drilled it to fit but missed one of the bolt holes.

I just don't want to put it on because I Can't be bothered with the extra noise and the cost of finding new cats... TOo poor right now modding 3 cars.

· Banned
3,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nope I have one if you want it, I drilled it to fit but missed one of the bolt holes.

I just don't want to put it on because I Can't be bothered with the extra noise and the cost of finding new cats... TOo poor right now modding 3 cars.
What do you mean by missed one of the bolt holes? Did you drill the hole wrong? Also do any of you guys know were I can pic up the flange? Can I just cut it off the old DP? Also doesn't the RMM DP delete the cats? Thanks for all the help guys.

12,374 Posts
The RMM DP goes till the cats. You can pick up USDM turbo flange and weld it. But it be pain in the ass. Post up in the WTB section. There are always some one selling the stuff you need.

· Registered
713 Posts
If i remember right you also have to install a restrictor ring along with the downpipe to create a little bit of back pressure on a JDM TT supra. Otherwise the ceramic turbo wheels will spool to death.
U're right man

A restrictor ring with about 2" hole is enough to limit your boost to about 0.9bar (my car boosts 0.9-0.95 with 2" RR, and I can up the boost to 1.2 bar with EBC or MBC)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.