Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 359 Posts

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard something of this lip possibly not being available anymore. Any truth to this? If its not being made anymore, do you have any in stock? Thanks, Jeff

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
The lip has been discontinued and may or may not be manufactured again.

I have been sold out for the last 2 months, sorry.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, that sucks. I e-mailed you earlier today about some gaskets and bolts for my DP=exhaust combo. Jeff

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know of myself and a bunch of people looking for the RMM lip. Is there some way we can have this put back into production or possibly a copy made of it. I am only interested in a urethane one, no fiberglass. Thanks, Jeff

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
87TboMkIII said:
iirc, WW is no longer producing those.
I wonder why both are not being manufactured any longer? What about the greddy one? I know its fiberglass, but i couldn't see putting any other lip on my car. As for all those body kits(besides TRD widebody) they are hideous and take away from the look of the car. I'm just trying to add a bit, lip and wheels.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Come on.... can't someone build a replica?

·
i lift trucks
1,204 Posts
wings west still lists it on their site so i would assume it isnt dead in the water yet.

more hope than assumption, of course.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Wings West makes the RMM lip.

Wings West is out of business and may or may not reopen. They claim they will but who knows.

If you go to the front page of their website there is an "important message" in bold, which if you click on takes you here:
http://www.wingswest.com/announcement.asp

If Wings West does not reopen then we will have one made. I am waiting to see if they reopen or not.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
721 Posts

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Dusty, any sort of time frame on when you guys are planning on waiting till before you decide to have one made? If you decide to have one made, when do you think it would be ready? I need one in 6 weeks or less. Jeff

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
I do not believe I can have one ready to put on a customer's car in 6 weeks or less. We won't decide to even make it for another month or so, then after that point I will need several weeks.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
i lift trucks
1,204 Posts
hey dusty, i dont mean to be a bother but i was just wondering if you have heard any news on whether they (WW) will be back up and running or not?

·
Registered
721 Posts
MKIV ownz j00 said:
hey dusty, i dont mean to be a bother but i was just wondering if you have heard any news on whether they (WW) will be back up and running or not?
^^

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
No update at all. We have already begun looking into making this lip ourself. As soon as I have an update on that I'll let everyone know!

Thanks,

Dusty

1 - 20 of 359 Posts