Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Wow, cool link!! Yep, I signed up for both days. I sent a message to the address on the website as well. Dare I ask which car you are bringing??

G

·
hey leh, bring that bad boy up and lets see what it can do:D better yet bring your supra and lets see what that new sp71gtq can do!!!!!!!!!!!! i am posting on jims computer but this is Larry

·
TX2K7 roadrace champion
1,544 Posts
i qualified a 1:30.2 in my most recent race up there, but i know where i lost some tenths and i know i can get in the 20s next time i go.

get chris to fab a sp71 on the GT3 so i can hang with you guys on the striaght.

i do wish i lived closer, i would definatly stop by.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'm there. It'll be as spectator but would really like to get a ride in the right seat for a lap or two. I have had as much fun at Atlanta over the years as a guy can stand. Never been on the "new" track though.

G

·
Andi said:
Who's setting up the friday night :boobies: festivities?

Andi
Andi,

AAP is hosting a catered event at our showroom on SAT. night the 22nd. Its open to all the Supra guys (and any others of course) comming in from out of town and the local groups to have a centeral place to hang out and meet.
We are located about 15min from the track and would be happy to provide any support needed buy any racers for the weekend as well and we will be at the track with our 48' race trailer full stocked to leand any support need for the weekend.

Jim Nixon

·
Very Senior Member
10,067 Posts
NONE said:
Andi,

AAP is hosting a catered event at our showroom on SAT. night the 22nd. Its open to all the Supra guys (and any others of course) comming in from out of town and the local groups to have a centeral place to hang out and meet.
We are located about 15min from the track and would be happy to provide any support needed buy any racers for the weekend as well and we will be at the track with our 48' race trailer full stocked to leand any support need for the weekend.

Jim Nixon
Jim -
exactly where are you located? Use simple small words for us out-of-towners (especially us Mississippians!!!)............
Larry

G

·
VickSupra said:
Jim -
exactly where are you located? Use simple small words for us out-of-towners (especially us Mississippians!!!)............
Larry
We are in Sawnnee GA. Located about 15-20 min south of chatue elan (the exit for RA) To get to AAP take sugarloaf parkway off of 85N (85S from the track and take a right) the exit swings around and goes back under the expressway (a nice long decreasing radius turn with lots of runoff :D ) follow sugar loaf till it ends into Buford hyw. take a right, follow bufor till you cross into sawannee (a entering sawannee sign) after the sign and a small bridge we are the second industrial park on the right first building on the left you can see it from buford, look for the supras.

As I said we will be at the track all weekend big white 48' trailer with our name all down the side just look us up at the track we will bring some printed directions from the track with maps to make it easy to find.

Jim Nixon

·
TX2K7 roadrace champion
1,544 Posts
*off topic*
hey aap guys, i saw yalls dodge dooly parked in the padock by the J3 team, i know you used to share a garage with them, but i dindt see any of you guys there, who all went?

and can yall email me my dyno sheet [email protected]

and the exit you might want to take for RA is the one after the cheatue elan one.

G

·
J3 racings GT3R porsche team used the AAP dully so they would not have to drag the 18wheeler out for a local event. We were in and out but didnt hang around the pits very much.

I will print out your sheets and get them to you (didnt I leave one in the car?)

You can take either exit I always use the elan exit but as LEH said you can use the one after elan also it is the more popular exit to the track.

Pm me if you need anything more LEH. I hope you bring that supra out for the event that will give us a few T71gtq cars to compare on the track and see how this new turbo is doing on the track.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.