Retired Super-Mod
10,170 Posts

·
Retired Super-Mod
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ma71supraturbo said:
Thanks Chris!
NP, bro. Glad you asked. Now others know where to go as well. And I know there are other clubs to go with -- I just don't have time to track 'em down right now.

like the BMW CCA, BMW ACA (I think that's right), PCA, etc.

Happy to have you up here in the PacNW! :bigthumb:

·
Retired Super-Mod
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
penpen said:
edit: hey, stop editing my posts! worst nightmare my ass. :stickpoke
i like boobies :) :hug:

:eatme: :lick: :bj: :biggrin: :love: :drool: :gaysex: :fruit: :hahano:

he he he

:urowned: -pen

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,490 Posts
lol...true.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Great Info Quick, i plan on visiting some of those tracks this summer with a few friends for some track days, you should see about maybe setting a mini track meet up for the roadracing supra guys on here for the summer?? Just an idea. ;) Id show up for sure.

-Brian

·
Retired Super-Mod
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good idear. can't do it this summer tho most likely. too many other plans.

·
Retired Super-Mod
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
ra24man said:
We got any updates on 06 track dates yet?

Mark
No idea -- but I'm interested in PIR dates if anyone has any.

Edit -- for the people who can't read this thread is about road racing.

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,490 Posts
?? as long as it passes tech. Not sure what the answer to the hood question would be. But V I ran my T88 no problem with heat issues. Power steering over heated however and needed to get a cooler installed. Works like a charm now. As long as you have the stock fan (which you do) you should be fine. However I'm using the AAP setup (against Stu's advice) and hope that I can get it to keep the car cool :\

On the up side, I am very eager to test out the new Tein RE's and the TRD Sway bars (normal ones not big ass) since I have not road coursed with them since they were installed (Along with the electric fan setup)

·
Administrator
17,224 Posts
Mark,

Talk to Stu about electric fans...not recommended at all for road racing. The only reason we get by is due to the low overall heat of our region relative to other areas of the country. Even the "high end" AAP kit didn't do a better job than the stock mechanical fan, and he proved it.

Steve T.

REG-UL8 said:
On the up side, I am very eager to test out the new Tein RE's and the TRD Sway bars (normal ones not big ass) since I have not road coursed with them since they were installed (Along with the electric fan setup)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts