Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

4,358 Posts
terrible tO4e said:
we are planning to build an adjustable arm that will allow you to set the camber back to 0 when a car is lowered, thus eliminating the lower control arm frozen bushing problem, as well as add negative camer, as the jic arms do.

FYI, jic only makes a front control arm setup, as far as i know. we are in the works of building an adjustable rear upper control arm from scratch, and using the JIC front arm as a model, but building an arm for the front that will allow camber to be added, or taken away.
Progress?

4,358 Posts
Awesome deal!

FYI, I don't know if you caught the thread or not, terrible t04e. But I remeber that you were looking for cage options in a drift thread. S&W Racecars has a 8 points cage for the a70 chassis for 150 bucks.

4,358 Posts
I'll hit you up tonight.

You need the hatch brace bar? I can loan it out to you as long as I get it back. I was going to have a local shop here replicate it, but I haven't had much time on my hands.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.