Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just captured this tonight. Took awhile since I had to run an emulator to play the CD on my computer + a video and sound capture program. It didn't come out perfect but if you remember playing this game back in 1995 you will enjoy it! Sorry about the low quality.

Right Click -> Save As

http://www.adelphi.edu/~caponed/NFS1-Supra.wmv

Please don't move this to the video section, thanks :)

·
Turbo-Freaks Producer
342 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I remember playing that game, but i never realized what the supra was. I was young and not of driving age and not mechanically enhanced by any means. Looking back now its hugely ironic. Makes you appreciate just how well built these cars are. Love the .98g in the skidpad, i rub it in my evo buddy's face all the time hahaha...."see our fatass rwd moves out just like your awd". Truly amazing stuff.

·
Banned
531 Posts
i own it, on Sega Saturn...

dont know where my Saturn is though...

The Need For Speed was a great game, i remember the vids were my favorite part..

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I own this game for both the PC and Playstation 1... I originally bought it back in 95, this is what made me fall in love with the Supra! BTW, did any of you guys notice the yellow supra in the video?!?!? Weird shit, seeing that the photos shown in the game were of factory Supras...Makes me wonder... I saw this before but forgot to mention it...

Oh yeah, and does anyone else besides me love the music? Brings back some good memories!

·
Turbo-Freaks Producer
342 Posts
Troux said:
I believe yellow was a factory color in Japan.
I thought that was post '98 tho. Maybe it was offered in earlier years? I'm sure some JDM knowledgable guy will chime in lol.

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
Daaamn, bringing it back. I would +1 if I could. I had that on the Panasonic 3DO. I remember the Supra would lap the track as quickliy as the Diablo and the 512TR. It was my secret weapon.

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
I had thi sgame as well back when I was liek 14. I bought the game for the Supra and would always race it and my friends never knew why. I watched that video I don't knwo how many times. HAHAHA and to think now, that I own that car. :bigthumbs: :grin:

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts
Old memories, the Supra was the only car I could use in that game to finish with the lame computer assist (for the stupid CPU drivers).

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I remember I used to almost exclusively race with the supra and the viper back in the day, but the supra always handled better in the game than the viper did.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I use the supra in need for speed most wanted.. (xbox 360)
With full junkman parts, its wicked.
When playing live, I always challenge people to race from a roll.. (some will get this)

·
4 T's and an X
2,126 Posts
How funny, I played that last month on my computer. I still have it on 3DO. They have a vide of it also on 3DO

1 - 19 of 19 Posts