Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So,
How many of you MD peeps are coming down? Tony, you coming again this year? Val, load your shit up and follow Tony down. I will be there all weekend...Test on Friday, Drink on Saturday, Race on Sunday :bigthumb:

Jason

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess I dont have to worry about you MD peeps....may have a half ass chance after all, LOL :sadance:

·
Premium Member
4,431 Posts
HotSoup said:
I guess I dont have to worry about you MD peeps....may have a half ass chance after all, LOL :sadance:

I wont be there...car isnt done, otherwise i would def be there. But as far as MD cars being your main competition...actually........the mid 9 cobalt and mid 9 @ 160+ mph integra will be the cars to beat :) ANd if Julie Sephan with the WRX shows up...she has been 9.1s and Sam Madahvi is running 9.5s-7s all day i believe....shall i go on??? Competition is VERY tough this year in the turbo class. Good luck though if you run.

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Silver Bullet said:
I wont be there...car isnt done, otherwise i would def be there. But as far as MD cars being your main competition...actually........the mid 9 cobalt and mid 9 @ 160+ mph integra will be the cars to beat :) ANd if Julie Sephan with the WRX shows up...she has been 9.1s and Sam Madahvi is running 9.5s-7s all day i believe....shall i go on??? Competition is VERY tough this year in the turbo class. Good luck though if you run.
Sounds like some people need to step up to pro classes :bowdown:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts