Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
figured id make a new thread so we can figure out how many individuals are showing up. I plan on being with George most likely. Also Lauren who just recently got a Supra will be showing up, we plan on hanging out and what not. So far we got 3 people who are definite. Post up let us know if your coming! This is for this FRIDAY. Hope to see a good turn out! This is

Ben Y

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Ill most deff be there but I dont think my SC300 will be ready unless I can get my downpipe welded up sooner :( sucks having to make custom shit.

·
rockin' the JDM duct tape
521 Posts
i'll probably swing by. not sure if i am going to bring my busted-ass supra up there though. what time are you all going to be over there?

·
JetFire
5,420 Posts
I'm there along with another 1j sc3 and possibly a VIP Q..........mattsmall get that dp welded and bring that sc out.......jiggersplat you can check out the paint on the body kit then bring the supra too........hope you make it out there val....

·
Registered
591 Posts
mattsmall said:
Ill most deff be there but I dont think my SC300 will be ready unless I can get my downpipe welded up sooner :( sucks having to make custom shit.

I am in the same boat, just with my supra, waiting on oil lines,silicon couplers, and 4" ss pipe and fittings, v bands, o2 sensor flanges and etc, hopefully my orders will arrive and I can do a Thursday night build to be ready for the meet.

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
niceee lets shoot for like 930-10ish?

Ben Y

·
JetFire
5,420 Posts
Where will everyone be parked at exactly near Sports Authority or Starbucs/B&N side?

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
cherplex said:
Where will everyone be parked at exactly near Sports Authority or Starbucs/B&N side?
I think Ben said by the Watch-Over-Ya bank.

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Bad SP77 said:
I'll be there if Val gets me the hookup with AEM tuning... :1poke:
Hook up, hell its all on you now...I did my part~! Make sure you remember that the tuning is on saturday, remember to take your

So you don't forget from old age~! :lol:

·
JetFire
5,420 Posts
vntperformance said:
I think Ben said by the Watch-Over-Ya bank.
huh...u got me lost there i don't go up there much lol

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
cherplex said:
huh...u got me lost there i don't go up there much lol
:lol: Break it down Sherwin..... Wachovia!!!!

·
JetFire
5,420 Posts
vntperformance said:
:lol: Break it down Sherwin..... Wachovia!!!!
ha ha ok must be after 5 why am i still here at work......

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
so everyone is meeting up by the bank? Well if I dont see you guys and im lost infront of sports authority my number is 240 620 9007.

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah im gunna park near the bank! like right next to the drive up window, i feel its the safest place to park my car away from all the other inconsiderate drivers....

Ben Y

·
040-MK4 Only 19Kmiles
423 Posts
I'm In...

1 - 20 of 119 Posts