Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
past weekend i went up to rockville with a good friend of mine with a z06, we ran franksupra both me and the vette, met him, very nice guy, great guy!, i love the runs we did. I just wanted to extend out the invitation to all the other board members. Seeing if you all wanted to come out and hang out with us and possibly "have some fun." I want some of these big bad singles to come out and lay it out for some of these guys :naughty: but i guess im shooting for saturday night? around 9ish-10ish. C if you guys wanna come let me know maybe well start a count list. You all can contact VIA AIM. My screenname is Sins4u33. Ill fill you in on everything and how it goes down. But hit me up guys.

Best Regards,
Ben Y

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
I'm down for meeting up, I should have my car back this wed/thurs. If not this week then I can meet up the following saturday unless of course my paint guy calls then i'm out for another month..........

But i'm not fooling around in Rockville, MOCO Police do not mess around when it comes to reckless driving/negligent driving.

vnt :)

·
No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
744 Posts
vntperformance said:
I'm down for meeting up, I should have my car back this wed/thurs. If not this week then I can meet up the following saturday unless of course my paint guy calls then i'm out for another month..........

But i'm not fooling around in Rockville, MOCO Police do not mess around when it comes to reckless driving/negligent driving.

Ohh come on Val.get your back its taking for ever I know the feeling.Thats why I'm taking my to Ryan and doing this together.and don't worry about police we send cars in front and back its a little safe. :bigthumb:

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
franksupra said:
Ohh come on Val.get your back its taking for ever I know the feeling.Thats why I'm taking my to Ryan and doing this together.and don't worry about police we send cars in front and back its a little safe. :bigthumb:
Forever, na.... its only been at msp for about 2 weeks and i'm suppose to pick it up this thurs. I gotta do the paint, that shit's starting to look horrible, plus I'll be much happier with the car once the color is changedover.

But i'm down for a meet, as far as running anyone on 495...not my style....to risky.

·
Registered
805 Posts
if my car ever gets up and running, i'm down for meet but i'm with val when it comes to running on the street: no track = no racing, but i don't mind watching...hehe

G

·
Did anyone actually go to this?

I was going to show up in the Vette and see some old faces, but saw the thread dropped.

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Did you sell the supra, Mark?

Are you still offering the headlight service we spoke about prior?

I'm debating on buying a z06 or a 96-99 Viper GTS.

vnt :bigthumb:

G

·
Alex D said:
Hey Mark, long time no see. Hows the vette treating you. My car has changed quite a bit since you've last seen it.
Hey Alex, yeh been awhile since I've seen many of you. I work a lot now and I am busy building a house on the weekends. Figured I'd try to drop in for awhile and say what's up, see how long I last.

The Vette is a very nice vehicle. I really enjoy it, and it doesn't stress me at all. My current B&B Bullet exhaust sounds so perfect, but the drone kills me at highway speeds, so I am changing it back out with a Corsa instead. I'm lovin having a 6 spd again with raw power. Nothing overly fast, but I enjoy my car finally. I imagine yours is TO4R material by now.

G

·
vntperformance said:
Did you sell the supra, Mark?

Are you still offering the headlight service we spoke about prior?

I'm debating on buying a z06 or a 96-99 Viper GTS.

vnt :bigthumb:
Howdy Val, hope everything's going well with the family and car. I sold it back around December of 05. I have done a few sets since leaving the community, mostly for David (Supra600). If you have something that needs cleaned, I could do it for you.

Both your prospective cars sound really nice. If you have the money, I'd go for the Viper. I love the C5, but I honestly bought mine for cruising. I've been in a few Z06's. They're definitely fast, but I'd choose a Viper myself if money were not an issue, just for the sheer wow factor and being such a rare car. Either one I'm sure you will enjoy. I know for a fact the Z06 will make your Supra feel like an 18-wheeler around the turns. These things hug, and mine's just a Vert.

G

·
Alex D said:
getting there, slowly but surely. Where you building a house at?
Myersville, Frederick. Not gonna be too far but more of a country living. Anyone who knows me, knows I gotta get away from all the people screamin in my ear. I'm growin up too quickly.

I hope no one minds that this thread looks like it's been hijacked.

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rockville i believe was shut down when i got there, i usually meet up in the Springfield area if any of you guys are interested, let me know, we have some great meets though, definatley alot of fun, let me know if you all are interested and ill post an addy and what not.

Ben Y

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
im there every saturday in my 1jz lexus sc300 not going to make it this weekend since im going single turbo but im there.

·
MKI"V" for Vendetta
803 Posts
vntperformance,

I sent you a pm.

Thanks,
Court

·
MKI"V" for Vendetta
803 Posts
VNT,

PM'd you back.

Thanks again.

·
MKI"V" for Vendetta
803 Posts
vntperformance,

You have another PM.

G

·
I can show up at B&N, if any of you all go. Somethin for me to do, just don't go too fast, I may not be able to keep up.

G

·
Cool, well I'll check here every day or so, just wanted to say hi to a few old faces if you all ever gather up around there again. Hope everyone has a great day.

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 69 Posts