Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody coming to the rod run in Pigeon Forge this weekend? If so maybe we can get a big group to meet up and caravan there or meet up and sit in traffic while trying to get there :urowned:

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
Ill be up there somewhere.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I run 2 stores in Sevierville ( well one is in PF) I love seeing the cool cars up there during rod runs but damn all of the stupid ricers. If you guys need any Vitamins or Supplements while you up there come see my Sat morn at the Vitamin World in Belz Factory Outlet ( behind THE TRACK) I like talking Supra's. You guys will have a grand old time if you have to come in off of I-40 they have started doing construction on the bridge right after the Chevy Dealer, makes for even worse traffic coming in..... :urowned:

94 TT BPU Auto R.I.P.

06 SER
04 Rodeo

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'll be coming from Seymour so i'll be taking backroads that will drop me into P.F.We can meet up somewhere if you guys want too.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was planning on coming in from Wears Valley but I bet your way is quicker. Ill give you a call Saturday.

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
Ill probably come in off the interstate and just bite the bullet and sit in the traffic.

·
Registered
202 Posts
gothaimviii said:
Ill probably come in off the interstate and just bite the bullet and sit in the traffic.
Why dont you meet up with me in Seymour and go the backroads.You will be sitting in traffic for hours on the interstate.

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
Myself and BG will probably be there, if him and I don't go together, I'll be there in the RSP car.

Just wondering, is anyone going Tonight(friday) or is everyone going on saturday, and if so, where is everyone meeting up?

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
ill be up there shortly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts