Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Not Enough Grip
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a cross post from the Road Racing section, but since Roebling is so close to florida I thought I would post here as well...

The Florida Crown PCA Region has a DE at Roebling Road on Jan 22-23… I will be there doing some testing and hope that we will have a lot of the Titan drivers there as well. Historically this event has always had a good diversity of cars, since we get a lot of attendees from up north.

Registration is at www.clubregistration.net, cost is $195 for both days and $100 for approved instructors.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me, I am the chief driving instructor for the crown region and my wife is the registrar…

·
Not Enough Grip
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add for anyone that is not familial with Roebling Road Raceway, it is just a little west of Savannah in GA, about 150 miles from Jacksonville. The track is a little over 2 miles long with 9 turns and is a great track to learn on…

Here is an in car video in my Supra:

http://www.vimeo.com/6806898

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
I will be out there in my Z4M, and currently it looks like Bottle will be in attendance in his 5.0 Mustang and Nero in the E92 M3.

If you've never been to a track day this is a great opportunity to get familiarized with driving on a road course with a great group of peers around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts