Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in austin for the summer on an intership, drive a 98 50k 6sp bpu red ccw 18in 5spokes

Ive seen two supras on lamar where im working, yellow veilside spoke rims
and a white wingless

Whats up with the car scene here, btw im doing a clutch change next week and next weekend if anyone wants to help or has acess to a lift hint hint.

·
652 Posts
There's prolly more MKIV's per capita here in Austin than any other place in the US. Run by Performance Motorsports and chat with Chris Johnson and Kean from Boost Logic next door.. Chris can whip that clutch out for you for a reasonable price and you won't have to get your hands dirty.

Gimme a call if you need anything while here in Austin.

Thomas Kenyon
512-743-8070

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
turbodragnovice said:
I JUST had work done by chris, I was pleased with the work but not with the stolen parts.
Edit, he is a stand up guy but could handled the situation better.

I think you meant to say that the shop got broken into and parts were stolen off the car. Not that Chris stole parts and installed them in your car. LOL

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya sorry about the confusion, Chris DID NOT STEAL the parts. The shop was broken into and parts where stolen off of my car. He did not tell me that the parts were stolen, until I contacted him about the progress of the work being done on the car. He also did not tell me everything that had been stolen. I did extensively go over what parts where in the car and he told me ya thats all there but to my dismay when i came and picked up the car not everything was there that I asked about. He did hook me up with a price on a new pair of wheels which I am greatful for but, he did not handle the situation professionally.

·
GO 'Cats!
1,001 Posts
I've had good luck with the Boost Logic guys....did they ever figure out who broke in?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts