Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok its roll call time, since evryone kepps talking about a meet lets see how many of us are going to be attending that way we can plan accordingly, what do you guys think about meeting sometime in May?

Make sure you guys pass the word. Colorado and Texas supras are invited.

let me know

·
Registered
1997 Black Hardtop Supra
642 Posts
Working on my NA-T but if I am finished before the meet I would be glad to come out. And im sure some of the other colorado members will too.

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We should plan for Memorial day weekend .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Im there, and Ill bring a few cars with me too. hee hee........

·
Registered
31 Posts
oooops, haha, This is Ben, Im posting from Jakes computer, so I forgot about the screen name thing.

hehe

Thanks

Ben

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wondered about that, hey how are things going up there ?

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok we need more people I know there is more supras here in the state.

so what would you guys like to see as far a the meet? any input and help will be apreciated we really need to get this well organized like they organized the Porsche meet here at the plaza that weekend, so put your Thinking caps on.

·
Registered
298 Posts
lgp927 said:
Ok we need more people I know there is more supras here in the state.

so what would you guys like to see as far a the meet? any input and help will be apreciated we really need to get this well organized like they organized the Porsche meet here at the plaza that weekend, so put your Thinking caps on.

Boobies? :bigthumb:

Luis let me know what you have in mind and I would be more than happy to set something up.

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Boobies are a must i was thinking to get permission from a business to use their parking lot and do like a show type thing nothing to elaborate, unless we get a huge amount of cars to comitt to show up then we could even try to set up something more elaborate, but we need boobies for sure.

thats why we need to spread the word to all the supraowners I know theres a bunch in Alb. that dont look at this site at all.

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
spooledup said:
We sould all dyno are cars. We could probably get one of the dyno places to give us a good deal. Also we need to have a group dinner. :)
I'm sure a dyno day would be easy to put together. Any Saturday would be good for me.. nothing too fancy to bring, but sounds like fun.

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I dont know about a dyno day, I rather just do like a big gathering somewhere nice hangout for a while talk cars look at boobies etc. the dyno sounds too much like work.

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
lgp927 said:
I dont know about a dyno day, I rather just do like a big gathering somewhere nice hangout for a while talk cars look at boobies etc. the dyno sounds too much like work.
Yeah dyno's are a PITA especially if there are a bunch. There's always elliots...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts