Supra Forums banner

Roll Control help.

601 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Peters19108 
#1 ·
So I've ran into a little snag with my Roll Control installation. I've noticed that my brake master currently has 3 brake lines coming off of it, starting from closest to the booster:
1. Front Right
2. Front Left
3. Rears

my understanding is that i am to intercept front brake lines before they "Y". in my case this is not possible. would you guys:

1. plug one of the front ports on the master then install a length of brake line to the Roll control to the other port then"Y" off the roll control to send to either front brakes?

2. use both ports and install a "Y" and intercept for the roll control and then "Y" again?

3. other options? different "Roll Control" or "Line Lock" options?

i'm probably making this more complicated than it needs to be. any help with this would be very appreciated.

See less See more
#3 ·
Residence1 I think That Break master Cylinder in the pic you provided was only offer on JDM Car if I am not mistaken. Can you please confirm if the car is a JDM Supra? From what I see in the pic you have a Non ABS master cylinder with 3 outlet ports.

Take a look at this thread #85 Response Link

#4 ·
yes it is a JDM car (supra). also your right it is a Non ABS master cylinder with 3 outlet ports. thanks for the link i'll check it out now.

#5 ·
No problem. Please keep me informed with your progress.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.