Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought some CCW's and the 11" rears may require me to roll the rear fenders. Does anyone know a reputable shop in the South Jersey area that does this type of work?

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
I just went through this, all the shops I spoke to said the 1/4s will buckle..so I had my bro cut the lip off with his Dewalt Saw, each side took about 30mins.

And in the end I'll file down the ruff edges and refinish it with some body sealer and undercoating.

Good Luck.
vnt :)

·
11,221 Posts
Raretoy has a tool and he's done several of the fenders before. If you wanna come by his house, I'm sure he'll do it for you for under 100 if he has the time.

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
I,ve never buckled a fender yet. Glad a have the tool too cause I just bought a pair of 11" for the rear and since they were already rolled I didnt have to worry. Nothing beats a nice set of tucked 315's under the rear! I can do it but it wouldnt be till mid June till I could fit anyone in.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I got mine cut at a body shop. It seemed like no big deal to them and barely charged me anything. Make sure you get them undercoated tho.

·
Registered
312 Posts
flexysteve8 said:
I got mine cut at a body shop. It seemed like no big deal to them and barely charged me anything. Make sure you get them undercoated tho.

how much do you take out on the average? Rob NJ.

·
Undefinable
968 Posts
I just had a shop roll mine bcz you seem to get more clearance than with cutting (you can't cut everything off). I was nervous, but in the end very impressed.

One question though... to avoid having water get inside the folded lip, I was thinking about sealing it with silicone and then spraying over it with undercoating. Think that will work?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts