Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the motor is out of the car and i need to get the windows up. I tried looking at the wiring diagrams to figure out if i could just connect a wire to a 12v power and ground another wire but it doesn't look like it's working unless i'm doing something wrong. anyone else know how to do this?

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Of course we do !!!! You're not the first person who has done this, I can help. Make youself a couple of wire jumpers for your battery. You have to connect the positive from the battery to the Red (pin 2) on the window switch plug and the negative to the Green/Yellow (pin 1). This should roll the window up. If you have to roll it down, reverse the connections. + to Green/Yellow and - to Red.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I don't know about toyota but with my mazda, I just put the battery back in, tightened down the bolts going to the post and rolled my window up.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chriso said:
Of course we do !!!! You're not the first person who has done this, I can help. Make youself a couple of wire jumpers for your battery. You have to connect the positive from the battery to the Red (pin 2) on the window switch plug and the negative to the Green/Yellow (pin 1). This should roll the window up. If you have to roll it down, reverse the connections. + to Green/Yellow and - to Red.
i did that, but i think the battery i used was a dead one. thanks a lot for the help though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts