Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
8 Second 6spd
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, I have seen Ross Machine Racing has been building supra parts for a while now, and I couldnt find much of anything through search on them.

I was just curious as to why a lot of people here don't post about them and they're products?

They have some really nice stuff (-10AN fuel rail, billet aluminum th400 adapter plate for under $300, a sweet billet flexplate for both GM torque converter patterns, a hogan looking intake manifold.. etc...)

I am gonna be picking up there adapter plate and billet flywheel eventually, just interested in anyone elses feedback who runs their products...

:coold:

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
well a fuel rail extrusion is just that
kind of hard to mess up :)

that -10 fuel rail loooooks mighty tempting :)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Tommy Ross is a very nice standup guy who obviously makes some great products. As Alex stated his products can be purchased through MSP. I talked to him for almost an hour before I bought the MSP intake manifold. He was very helpful with telling me how they designed it and how they build one. He sold me after seeing the quality of his products and the with the combination of MSP and RMR you can't go wrong :)

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
My custom fuel setup includes a RMR fuel rail.....cant beat it for the price, and high quality!

SHHH....we better be quiet, they arent a sponsor and this thread will probably self destruct in 3,2,1..........

LOL

Jason

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts
I am going to use a few of the products on my ride soon. Nice quality parts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Good info, im sure lots of people will look into it; kinda like the awesome thread about stock twin upgrades from a very nice custom turbo shop........

prepare for mod masacre

·
turbo lexus pile
488 Posts
ross also has an ebay store. i picked up one of the intake mani's along with a stock plenum (for the runners) and a Q45 90mm TB and flange. made me a big 'ole intake mani for the lexus!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts