Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
holy crap! I think i am related to this person! No joke, my two last names are Rossi and Valentine, and when my parents moved from italy to here, they changed there name from valentino to valentine, cause ppl kept thing we were mexicans, lol.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
holy crap! I think i am related to this person! No joke, my two last names are Rossi and Valentine, and when my parents moved from italy to here, they changed there name from valentino to valentine, cause ppl kept thing we were mexicans, lol.
Get us free motogp season tickets. ;) :p

·
Where does it end?
796 Posts
Watching this makes me wish I would have got into racing at a young age! O, wait, my mom wouldn't let me but yet she bought me my first street bike when I was going from 6th-7th grade.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
^ You ain't lying. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
868 Posts
^he is just that good. Watch the movie The Doctor, The Tornado, and The Kentucky Kid, even Edwards says how Rossi is just on another level.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I grew up being a Doohan fan but watching him come up through the years (250,500, and MotoGP) just show's how much of a rider he is. He is on another level. I only wish the video had the clip of him picking up (saving) the GP bike mid-corner when the front tire washed out and he used his knee and balance to save it. The best valentino moment for me.

·
Kancho Battle Garage
850 Posts
That guy is seriously my idol. Nice video!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts