Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,956 Posts
Iceberg319 said:
8.5 front
9.5 rear

anyone know if could i go with wider tires for the front????

Depends on how far out the rims sit. When you get tires test fit them to see. A good wheel seller will know.

·
vvti. what
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
with it on the lift it looked dead even with the top of the fender. i figured the top would sit a little more inward with in on the ground because of camber

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,956 Posts
Iceberg319 said:
with it on the lift it looked dead even with the top of the fender. i figured the top would sit a little more inward with in on the ground because of camber

Yeah but when you lower it with wheels things change with tires mounted on them.

·
Project:: Reaper
1,401 Posts
how did you get them for half that???? if you dont mind me asking

I was undecided about whether to get the FNO1RC's or the P45's so a girl i know at work whipped this up for comparison

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
He knows people that knows people that knows ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
and now i know that you know that he knows people that know :bigthumb:

they look damn good!

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
they look alright. make sure you have at least 10-12mm of clearnce between the tire/lip and the strut body at normal ride height. as the suspenion compresses, the wheel will move closer to the strut body.

i had trouble fitting 19x11's in the rear becasue of this. they needed to have less + offest to put them farther away from the strut body at the lowered ride height. i was able to fit 19x10's in the front on my car w/ BG sport springs. i was able to turn lock to lock and not rub anything in the wheel well... the liner was removed though, and it was really close to the washer bottle wire harness. i think if i was turning and hit a bump, the edge of the tire would snag the lip of the fender... so it needs rolled.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Lucky biotch! I should have went with you to the philippines!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts