Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a little information on rotors for the NA. I can hear my breaks squeaking when i stop. But I am really not concerned about that. I want new rotors for looks, and possibly new pads. What should I buy, for the lowest price. Any input is appreciated.

·
1,005 Posts
The only company that I know that make crossed-drilled or gas-slotted rotors for the NA is KVR Perforamnce. Its going to cost around $550 for all 4 rotors to be replaced...I want to also do this but I don't have the funds right now:( ...anyways...someone on this board... jmarske(sp?) said that they have them...however I asked to see pics a few months ago...I'm still waiting:rolleyes:
Well good luck and I hope you get them...here is the website KVR Performance

M

·
0 Posts
ebay

i saw some NA rotors (cross AND slotted) on ebay. i contact the buyer, but he never got back to me about the result/performance. the seller says he has more, he might have but another set up for auction, i havn't checked in awhile.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey, I'm one of those people that got the rotors from ebay.. they defetnally look good.. and performs pretty well I guess...(I'm comparing them to the 8 yr old rotors the previous owner had on the car... so guess that ain't saying much...) but it squeals like a bitch now with the new brake pads I got on.. (not sure which kind they are.... just took it to a shop and they did it for me...) yall should try contacting the seller on ebay that sells the rotors.. I'm sure he has some more.. I got all four for around 280 bucks I believe... so it was pretty damn cheap.. newayz... anybody have any recommendations on good brake pads for the N/A that doesn't make any noise? thanks.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts