Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
D u a l s t a r
534 Posts
Euphoric said:
Did a search and not much came up.... Anyone using RP in their 6spd and/or rear end? If so, any opinions?
You shouldn't put anything but the real Toyota V160 gear lube in the 6-speed. The rearend can take what ever you care to spend (moble one, RP, redline are all good).

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I just hate that they want so much for that V160. How many quarts does it use? I have had someone else do it the last 2 times so I never asked how many quarts went in....

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
how much was it? why dont you try jay marks toyota? dont they usually have the best prices for stock parts and what not?

Euphoric said:
Yeah, I just hate that they want so much for that V160. How many quarts does it use? I have had someone else do it the last 2 times so I never asked how many quarts went in....

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PsyKotiC RydeR said:
how much was it? why dont you try jay marks toyota? dont they usually have the best prices for stock parts and what not?

Yeah but I am too lazy to pick the phone up and call :) and I like asking on here to get a general opinion rather than just going out and getting something. I think Jay Marks has the V160 for $45ish a quart......kinda ouch.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Euphoric said:

Yeah but I am too lazy to pick the phone up and call :) and I like asking on here to get a general opinion rather than just going out and getting something. I think Jay Marks has the V160 for $45ish a quart......kinda ouch.
You have a PM

Jeff;)

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
welli know a few guys who use it on motor cycles and love it !

jeff watson stands 100% behind it!
he uses it on his car !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts