Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Email: [email protected]

This is a dual diaphragm 3200lb pressure plate sprung hub 6 puck disk. This clutch goes for $730 from MVP motorsports. It is the only clutch that wont slip in a car that launches hard without going to an expensive multi disk setup. I used it for less than 2k miles and one diaphragm shifted causing it to be out be of balance. I have since sent it back to RPS to have the diaphragm reset and the pressure plate rebalanced. It has sat on the shelf as a spare the last two years after RPS rebalanced it. I checked the disk thickness and it has very little wear on it. I am now putting a different type of transmission in my car so no longer have a use for this. My loss is your gain. The disk has a small chip on one side on one puck, courtesy of RPS when I sent it back for balancing. It is minor, but I want to describe this accurately. I would have no problem running it in my car.

400 shipped

I am also selling a set of 25x4.5 15 good year front runners. I decided to go with a different diameter tire. They are about 3 years old and have a lot of life left in them. I would estimate no more than 35 passes were on these tires. I really couldn't tell a difference by eye between my new skinnies and these in terms of tread depth. They go for 152/tire plus shipping from summit. The writing is a little worn off but that is normal from washing the car.

150 shipped

I am also selling the old wheels from my truck. The rims are perfect and the front tires are like new. They are american racing rims. The rears are 15x7, not sure on the BS but I can find out if need be. They have 28x11.5 15 et streets on them. They have tread left on them, but only have a few passes left in them. The tires are screwed to the rim. They have tubes in them.

The fronts are the same rim in 14". I am not sure of the width. They have BFGoodrich Radial TAs mounted on them which I would guess have about 15 miles on them if that being they came off a race car. They are like new. The size is P205/70SR14. Once again this is a 5x114.3 or 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern (Mopar/Ford/Toyota and many other imports).

Make offer, this is probably a local pickup type thing. Shipping this would be a bitch.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
clutch is gone. I also have this header flange and an MR2 100 Amp alternator. I pulled the alternator from a yard so I do not know if it works, but nothing looks or feels obviously wrong with it.

40 shipped for the flange

35 shipped for the alternator

1 - 2 of 2 Posts