Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stillen Front bumper cover. This was put on the car a year ago and is as good as new. Lights shown not included-300 obo. Shipping and paypal is on the buyer....I WANT THIS GONE!!

Added stillen side skirts- they have a couple of rips not a huge deal. It's on the inside where the door closes--$180 obo. Buy the whole kit for a better deal

How it looked on my car..

I am selling a used, strapped, RPS Twin Carbon/Carbon clutch, lightweight aluminum flywheel. There are approx 4k miles on the clutch maybe less. It is the strapped version however has been reliable at 845 rwhp. It's been a great clutch for me the only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I'm moving to a triple....

SOLD

2-BNIB DEFI BF GAUGES (white in color)= Oil pressure and Fuel pressure- SOLD

More to come as I will be removing certain parts of my car in increments.thanks for looking and pm for quicker response.
Money talks so bring those offers but please be realistic. I want this stuff gone!!!
I will meet up in the San Diego and L.A areas... ALSO IF YOU PAY BY PAYPAL ADD 3% ALSO UNLESS AN AGREEMENT IS MADE SHIPPING IS ON YOU TOO. THANK YOU

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump added Stillen side skirts

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump on all. Someone buy the stillen stuff I want it gone....make offers pm me you never know. It's one of the only all urethane kits made that actually looks good imo...

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
6 speed=v160

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump.. I want the Stillen stuff gone $300 for all local pick up. I will also meet up you half way in all so cal areas....buy it

·
Registered
179 Posts
If you're willing to package them, I will pay to have them shipped to me in Seattle via fedex. I am currently in LA and I might be able to come check them out tomorrow.

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^ you have pm

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks gauges gone... Someone pick up the stillen stuff and the clutch!!

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Clutch gone....bump for the stillen stuff

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump for the Stillen stuff

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Someone buy this locally I'll give a heck of a deal on all..let me know

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm tired of having this in my garage someone come take it away for a great deal..

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stillen stuff sold..lock it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts