Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Formula One inspired RPS Carbon-Carbon Twin Disc clutch
is now available. Check out the post in the general forum.

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Guys, i have this clutch, and it ROCKS! If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me...
Rob, could you post some contact information here so ppl know how to get the clutches? I've had several inquiries about the suppliers of this clutch...

·
4,417 Posts
I have a feeling that this is what I'll be getting once my RPS Stage 3 wears out.

Welcome to the forum Rob!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have 12 of these units ready for Christmas delivery. I am going to sell these units factory direct so I can guarantee complete customer satisfaction. Check out my post under "Anything Goes"
for more info.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Rob,
Is this clutch out for the 3000GT VR4/Stealth TT yet?
Or is the wait still on that? We've been through 6 clutches in the past 9 months or so.. and would really like to know when it's released.
Thanks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes!! The 3000GT VR4 Twin Disc Carbon-Carbon clutch is ready. I shipped 4 out today. I did not post it here, because I thought this was pretty much Supra's only. It also lists for $2,795.00.

A

·
0 Posts
I need to try one of these :) I am in love with the stage 3 and it has performed beyond all my expectations.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
VETKILR- The main difference is carbon-carbon will not overheat and glaze over. You can slip the clutch at the line as much as you want without hurting the holding power. In fact, the hotter the clutch gets, the more power it holds. Neat stuff. If you do not do a lot of high rpm launches, the RPS Stage 3 works very well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts