Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
06/10/06 Update: Price drop on all items!

RPS Header with Jethot coating from RPS. This is in excellent shape without any damages. $695 plus shipping

ITS Race Wastegate. This gate is from an RPS turbo kit with less than 3000miles. $145 shipped.

Stock TT manifold In great shape. $30 shipped.[/SIZE]

Stock BOV. $20 shipped.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
MAF sold to toshiba75

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These items have to go for my next mods. Help a brother out here:)

·
A zone of danger.
1,175 Posts
Interested in the RPS header, but what's with the WG flange? Maybe its just the angle, but it looks like its been cut off.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The header does need a new flange welded on. It should be ~$50. Its a damn good price condering they are $1500 brand new and it has the jet hot coating.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This stuff has to go people. Make me some offers.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price update.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Alpha, I'm curoius why the header look so different than any other RPS header I've ever seen. Is this a first generation unit or something?

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am not sure why it looks diff. to you. I never knew they had 1st or 2nd generation. As far as I know they have this and their "big torque" header which is what I have in my car now. I bought this form a very reputable person on this forum with the hope of putting together my turbo kit piece by piece. Then, two weeks later, another seller was selling their entire RPS kit, which had the "big torque header." Since it was already mounted to the turbo, I decided to go with that one. Although, many people have told me that the regular RPS header has been shown to flow more than their bigger brother. I would have def. installed this one if i knew of this information.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump

Price drop see above.

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Alpha-

This is the reason the other guy was asking. See the picture below, this is an RPS Manifold. The one you have does NOT look like an RPS Product. The bends and welds do not look right Could you clarify please? I will delete this post/and or picture after we hear from you.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Brad, I honestly am not sure whey they look diff. I am not an expert in this category. To me it looks like a chrome/polished verision of what i have. BTW, this is Saman from Jacksonville. I had Tracy look at this, and he said it was an RPS as well. I bought this manifold from someone on this board that was parting out his RPS turbo kit and bought the manifold from him. Then two weeks later, someone was selling their entire RPS kit that had the Big Torque Header and decided to install that one on my car.

Maybe its the angle of the picture taken. If this is reasonable to you, please delete your post. Thanks.

Saman

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
alpha6164 said:
Brad, I honestly am not sure whey they look diff. I am not an expert in this category. To me it looks like a chrome/polished verision of what i have. BTW, this is Saman from Jacksonville. I had Tracy look at this, and he said it was an RPS as well. I bought this manifold from someone on this board that was parting out his RPS turbo kit and bought the manifold from him. Then two weeks later, someone was selling their entire RPS kit that had the Big Torque Header and decided to install that one on my car.

Maybe its the angle of the picture taken. If this is reasonable to you, please delete your post. Thanks.

Saman
He is referring to the turbo flange, head flange, and wastegate flange...

Jason

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
HotSoup said:

Jason
Jason is correct. It doesn't look anything like the one in the picture I posted, not in any way shape or form, including the wastegate connection. I'd just like clarification for people wanting to buy this because it seems like it **COULD** be a knockoff. (Not sure, but Rob from RPS would know 100 percent)

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HotSoup said:

Jason

Well I know for sure that the WG flange was cut off from this by my shop and installed on the Big Torque Header that I decided to use instead from my complete kit. The header does need a WG flange, which should not be much. Maybe becuase its jethot coated, it doesn't look as shiny or whatever. But I would not sell an item that was a knock off as RPS.

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
alpha6164 said:
Well I know for sure that the WG flange was cut off from this by my shop and installed on the Big Torque Header that I decided to use instead from my complete kit. The header does need a WG flange, which should not be much. Maybe becuase its jethot coated, it doesn't look as shiny or whatever. But I would not sell an item that was a knock off as RPS.

Oh I know....not accusing you of anything of course brother, it just raised a valid question from an interested member.

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
I understand what brad is saying. The head flange is completely different, and it is split as well. The turbo flange is also completey different. The wastegate port is in a completely different spot. The spacing of the runners, and the curvature of the runners is also completely different.

Did RPS ever make another manifold? Odd that this one would be so different.

Alex

1 - 20 of 22 Posts