Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dusty,

I know you carry both exhaust on your website, but through your unbiased opinion, which one is a better deal/ bang for the buck? I have never heard both of them, but I like the way the RS-R canister looks compared to the Super Dragger... any input? How's the slip fit design on the RS-R, and does the exhaust have a nice angled look to it? Which one will bolt up directly with an RMM DP? I just need some help to further narrow down my choices. Any input would be appreciated..

·
Luvs ( . ) ( . )s
2,088 Posts
Both of the exhaust will bolt up to the rmm dp with no problems, the rear section of the dragger hangs very low to the ground if you need clearance then the dragger is not the way to go, plus I think the dragger is heavier. The dragger do have a good low rubmble to it though.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Both fit the RMM downpipe.
The HKS is in stock, the RS*R is backordered AT LEAST 6 more weeks right now.
They weigh right at the same, maybe +/- 2 pounds.
The Super Dragger has a lower (deeper) sound to it, the RS*R is more like the Tanabe Racing Medallion.

The RS*R is a better bang for your buck. However it is only 80mm instead of 95mm piping like the HKS. The HKS will make you more power on a single turbo simply due to its piping. At BPU I there is not really much power difference on any exhaust, they all make about the same.

Regards,

Dusty

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dusty,

Thanks for the timely response and advice. Looks like Im buying the Dragger since the backorder waiting time will be killer for the RS-R, as well as the fact of the deeper rumble that i enjoy rather than the higher pitched sound. I appreciate your help!

Carlo

·
Eleventeen
297 Posts
Are these still backordered?

I am running stock twins with a 3" DP, 3" cat and an old Apex'i Dunk, the ground clearance on the Dunk is killing me so I want to change the exhaust.

Would you recommend the GT-2 for best clearance? Since I'm on stockers I can't imagine I need piping bigger than 80mm so I don't need to spend bg $$. Any soundclips or could you compare it to the dunk? Any more pics of it, there's only the one on your website

thanks!!

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
RS-R GT2's are still backordered, I haven't seen any in ~6 months.

I would recommend the NUR Spec myself. Best sound in my opinion (deepest), fine ground clearance, 100% stainless steel. Oh, and I can actually ship you one today. Obviously with RS-R I can not give ANY date of arrival at all...who knows. Could be tomorrow, next month, next year, or never...

Regards,

Dusty

·
Eleventeen
297 Posts
What's the piping size and tip size on the NUR Spec? It's not listed on your website,thx!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts