Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a nice RSP (looked like a turbo) Cauciasian driver...looked modded. Anyone one this forum?

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Yes sir, that would be Dre99GSX.

·
Garage Queen Club
2,822 Posts
Hahah, I personally am offended as I'm darker than Caucasian. But nonetheless, what roads? I have been driving my RSP a few times this past week, I'm from the Belle Mead area off 206. If it was me, hope I didn't flip anyone off by mistake.

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
In case dre is not caucasian enough to fit this description, there is a Jason up there who also has a nice RSP with some mods. I haven't seen or heard from him in a while.

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
^^ Jason lives in Ledgewood and as of last week was going to work on his car to find a suspension problem. Doubt that it was him. Dre lives 1 town over from Hillsboro.

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, sorry Andre...I was at the Getty gas station filling up my beater when I saw you go by. Only had a glance at the driver...I think I did notice a WW front lip though? And might just be me making this up at the moment, but I think I can remember gunmetal rims...not sure.

Anyway, hope we can meet up sometime.

- Jack

·
Garage Queen Club
2,822 Posts
Greg, this is Jason with the immaculate "stock" RSP near Aaron's house?

I do have a WW lip. Cool to find other MKIV owners/enthusiasts near home. Its pretty quite down here with real decent cars.

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
^^^ yes sir, saw him last week when I stopped by Aarons. He brought the RSP over so we could look at the suspension :) That car is so beautiful :love:

·
Garage Queen Club
2,822 Posts
Oh so that was the RSP you kept txt'ing me with ;) I thought you had sold your RED supra for a moment! Is he that much worse than Aaron in that it doesn't see the road more than once a year?!

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Oh so that was the RSP you kept txt'ing me with ;) I thought you had sold your RED supra for a moment! Is he that much worse than Aaron in that it doesn't see the road more than once a year?!

I wish... that car is about as mint as they come, just being a true RSP makes it that much more valuable. He doesn't drive it much but I can understand why :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts