Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
who was driving the beautiful RSP MKIV with the bomex kit, and rims and exhaust in metrowest today? it was at about 4:30 as i was comming home from work. they were pulling out of the publix shopping center onto hiawassee rd. looked very nice, and i have not seen it arround before.

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
ki_soarer said:
who was driving the beautiful RSP MKIV with the bomex kit, and rims and exhaust in metrowest today? it was at about 4:30 as i was comming home from work. they were pulling out of the publix shopping center onto hiawassee rd. looked very nice, and i have not seen it arround before.
hmmm :dunno:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I saw that one too....I don't remember if it was last night or Tues. but around 8:30ish on Kirkman and Vineland...Even in the nasty rain...gorgeous color!!:cool:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it wasnt you jasus... unless you got a kit and rims. it was a very nice car, but must have been their only one to be driving in that weather.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have a kit rims, mine is Gunmetal I dont remember where i was at that time, i leave in ocoee and I drive on Hiawassee everyday

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
TTboostn said:
I have a kit rims, mine is Gunmetal I dont remember where i was at that time, i leave in ocoee and I drive on Hiawassee everyday

:hsugh:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think that was me...im normally in gainesville but ive been in town for a little bit till summer school starts. Thanks for the compliments.

Pritesh

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ah ha!!! it was you.. very nice car. you should come to town more often for the meets. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
274 Posts
I Know My Car Is Not "rsp" Duh, Sometime People Do Confuse The Color Of My Car To Other Colors. Thanks You Very Much

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TTboostn said:
I Know My Car Is Not "rsp" Duh, Sometime People Do Confuse The Color Of My Car To Other Colors. Thanks You Very Much
yea, but you also dont have the bomex kit. trust me... i would know your car if i saw it. i have seen it enough in person to know it.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
:) Nice car man but I suggest you get another type of wing then it will look even much much better.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i dont know....i like the stock wing a lot, plus most of the other wings out there havent really caught my attention. What type of wing did you have in mind?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts