Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow supra fanatics.. i was just wondering if you guys can help me out. currently im in the process of fixing/restoring my 95 hardtop due to a front end accident. anyways my car was white when first purchased 7 years ago 2 years after buying it i painted it a custom blue (yeah i know stupid move. it was one of those young and dumb decisions i made back then) now im debating if i should do RSP or Pearl White. what do you guys think... all comments welcomed...

thnks in advance

·
ESE CULO
2,962 Posts
Why was it stupid of you for painting it blue? I personally like pearl white, and am thinking of repainting mine again into a custom pearl white. By the way Toyota did release two white versions right? One super white and one pearl white?

NVM found out it was diamond pearl white, and super white as the two whites Toyota released.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Paint it back to white since your original color was white. it will hold its value and white is great!

·
Registered
210 Posts
color

Mine is a 1995 hardtop also and it was originally Pearl white and I changed it to the RSP color. Tell you the truth the Pearl white is a subtle classy look and the RSP is vibrant eye catcher. I sometimes wish I stayed white, but you will get more looks with RSP!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
diamond pearl white is classic..id go with that!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had pearle white on my IS300 and i think it looks beautiful, RSP is an awesome color too but i would have to say pearle white.

·
Speed Addicted
702 Posts
I personally would go with RSP. It's my favorite Supra color besides black.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts