Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the mall AND there was a RSP 97 supratt from Maryland in the parking lot .

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
an RSP reunion? a secret rendevous? ...are you sure it wasn't yours? ;)

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
I was at the mall AND there was a RSP 97 supratt from Maryland in the parking lot .
I was at the KOP mall also in my s4..i didnt see any rsp supra.. :(

what parking lot was it in!?

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
hey, you wouldn't happen to be the S4 that f****d with us last Friday night May 4? We (my black Supra and Even) where entering the Schuykill Expwy eastbound at Gulph Mills and an S4 was in front of the guy in front of Erven who was in front of me ...so the S4 cuts out the guy in front of him and takes off, Erven goes after him, I got stuck behind a couple cars, but within a short distance we were getting off at I-476N and the S4 went I-476S.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
hey, you wouldn't happen to be the S4 that f****d with us last Friday night May 4? We (my black Supra and Even) where entering the Schuykill Expwy eastbound at Gulph Mills and an S4 was in front of the guy in front of Erven who was in front of me ...so the S4 cuts out the guy in front of him and takes off, Erven goes after him, I got stuck behind a couple cars, but within a short distance we were getting off at I-476N and the S4 went I-476S.
Nah wasn't me man. Did you get a good look at the S4? My car is nogaro blue with stage 2 mods and FMIC and some other goodies.

Do you guys go out a lot though? I'd like to play around a little bit..car's in the shop now gettin some shit fixed but it'll be back. I was on 476 about a month ago and I saw a gorgeous white wingless rip past me in the left lane. Made me want a supra again :(

There's actually a handful of S4's in that area, and be careful cuz some of them are pretty quick stage 3's. Although I'm sure singled supras especially on the highway would have no problem with them.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was park by the covered walk way going over to Macy's.The S4 was black,i could help but to run him down :) .Man did it feel good since i haven't drove the supra since October 06.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I saw the RSP supra at the mall too.It got exhaust and 97-98 tails on it.It was parked outside where jam98tt was talking about.I drove by in my Baltic blue Supra.So who is it?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw the RSP supra at the mall too.It got exhaust and 97-98 tails on it.It was parked outside where jam98tt was talking about.I drove by in my Baltic blue Supra.So who is it?

I see you around a lot but i am never in :wavey: supra,i am always in the LC.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was me. Yeah I park between Macy and Neiman. Too bad I didnt get to see the baltic blue.
Nice car.next time you coming up let me know,so we could meet up.I was so shock to see a RSP in KOP,mine is the only one around.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I used to live in allentown so i used to go to KOP once in awile. But now that I moved I hardly go there. But I;ll let u know if I head up that way. Theres acouple in the MD,VA<DC area.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yepp that's it.I was thinking of selling mine.This is why i can't do it,plus my other half don't want to deal with the depression that will follow.

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
Erven,
I can already picture you driving a new BMW M6 with a couple baby seats in back.

·
Privateer
417 Posts
Nah wasn't me man. Did you get a good look at the S4? My car is nogaro blue with stage 2 mods and FMIC and some other goodies.

Do you guys go out a lot though? I'd like to play around a little bit..car's in the shop now gettin some shit fixed but it'll be back. I was on 476 about a month ago and I saw a gorgeous white wingless rip past me in the left lane. Made me want a supra again :(

There's actually a handful of S4's in that area, and be careful cuz some of them are pretty quick stage 3's. Although I'm sure singled supras especially on the highway would have no problem with them.
did your car come in on a flatbed this morning?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts