Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much to say other than damn RSP is gorgeous! What a shame it was a two-year only color here. There is a '99 Electron Blue Pearl Civic SI in my neighborhood I've been eyeing for my blue fix since I'll never afford one of these...

Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
133 Posts
This car was sold at an auction a few months ago and now back up for sale.

It seems like a few cars came out of the woodwork after the Red car sold for $200k on BAT looking to score big.

·
Registered
262 Posts
It's priced out of market
Agreed, I'd give him what he paid 3 months ago because my son is now looking for an auto. But I don't think the market for these cars has doubled in 3 months. Maybe I'm wrong?

Reactions: FasTTurbo

·
Administrator
9,384 Posts
Agreed, I'd give him what he paid 3 months ago because my son is now looking for an auto. But I don't think the market for these cars has doubled in 3 months. Maybe I'm wrong?
150k for a not low mileage auto isn't gonna happen. If that car had 4 digit mileage maybe...even then.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
I love that color, and would love to have it. The only thing bad about it is, it doesn't look good on a car with the dingy black trim that most of us have, like the window and door weatherstripping, bumper lip, etc. All that trim would need to be brand new. Or maybe it just doesn't go with black at all. Even in that small pic, the bumper lip looks horrible next to the blue, all chalky and stuff.

Al

·
Old School
4,125 Posts
I must be the only person who doesn’t really like RSP and would never pay a premium for it.

·
Administrator
9,384 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,319 Posts
It's not my favorite color but I wouldn't say no to it.

Forehead Chin Eyebrow Beard Mouth

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
Only RSP I'd pay $150k for would be 6 speed and black interior.....with less than 10k on the clock.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts