Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says. Saw you heading north on 83 on Monday around 545p. I think I have an idea of who it may belong to since not many RSPs are around let alone in CT. Anyways, it was a pleasant surprise to see such a great car at a random time. put a smile on my face.

Ryan

·
doin alright, thanks ;-)
311 Posts
Hey thanks Ryan, that was me - I live in Vernon. 97 RSP TT, 6spd, BPU++. Just got the fmic and the Volks on. My daily driver in the summer. Don't know if I've seen your car around, not many 98s at all either! Were you at the Uconn car show?

Greg

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Greg,

Your RSP is the one that was auto but then you did the 6sp swap right?

The car looked mint. Too bad I couldn't slow down time to really give it a good look. I was heading to check out a condo at Courtside Condominiums right behind Cardio Express. What kind of Volks did you put on? My car isn't up here right now b/c I am currently renting in Rocky Hill and have no place to garage it and I refuse to leave it outside under a car cover. Anyways, how do you like living in Vernon? Are you heading to NE2K6?

Ryan

·
doin alright, thanks ;-)
311 Posts
ChBrAc16 said:
Hey Greg,

Your RSP is the one that was auto but then you did the 6sp swap right?

The car looked mint. Too bad I couldn't slow down time to really give it a good look. I was heading to check out a condo at Courtside Condominiums right behind Cardio Express. What kind of Volks did you put on? My car isn't up here right now b/c I am currently renting in Rocky Hill and have no place to garage it and I refuse to leave it outside under a car cover. Anyways, how do you like living in Vernon? Are you heading to NE2K6?

Ryan
Yes, I did the 6 speed swap. Besides being way too much money it has worked out great - 24,000 miles, no problems. I put on 18" Volk GT-Cs in Mercury Silver - took a while to get here from Japan, drove me nuts. Vernon is a good town to live in, I really like it - taxes are low, everything is easy to get to, low crime...way better than New Britain where I was living (wow). There is actually a huge performance parts place going in sort of across from Cardio, North American Motorsports. Let me know when you get your 98 up here, I want to check it out!

Greg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts