Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
I've got one - they're nice in my opinion. Quiet at low rpm, with a deep sound. All stainless construction with 2 resonators. I can't remember the exact diameters, but it's substantially larger than stock. Pipe splits into y behind downpipe then goes back into one just in front of the muffler - hence the 2 resonators. Tip is 5". SP Engineering sold them while they were still being imported. I was told they're no longer available in US. Quality of construction looks good. I haven't had any ground clearance problems even with a lowered car. Jeff

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How long have you had it? Does the muffler part discolor? I had an RSR for my old Prelude and it turned golden brown. Would you say that it's comparable to the Greddy SP or the GPower, look and performance wise?

J

·
0 Posts
The muffler has not discolored at all. I can't compare it to other aftermarket exhausts because I haven't used any others. Call SP Engineering for a comparison - (626) 333-5398. They told me it compared favorably with other aftermarket exhausts. I bought it used. I was told they discontinued it only because it wasn't imported any longer. I would buy one again, if I had to make the decision again. It is loud at full throttle, but quiet at low throttle. Many people at my autocross races have told me it sounds really good. Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts