Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lets try this again.... I recently took my car to George Ioannou & Michael Silvestri’s Racing Technology Consulting, Inc to get tuned by George... needless to say i was very happy with the car once he was done with it and in my opinon he was very reasonably priced.... we did alot of street tuning with my car and made a couple dyno pulls, but by time we hit the dyno he already had everything worked out and i really didnt even need to dyno it.... so thumbs up for them :bigthumb:

heres their address....
Racing Technology/Consulting
24 Grove St.
South Hackensack, NJ 07606
Phone: 201-440-0404
Fax: 201-440-3659

jay :)

ps, like i mentioned in my last thread be carefull around the little guy who answers the phone and drives a silver lexus..i think he's a little nutty :dunno: :run: :biggrin: (just kidding dan)

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also, let me add this before any bullshit occurs.. if you feel the need to say something negative about these guys, try to do it in a manner that wont turn my thread into a pissing match like my last thread that got removed..or just keep your comments to yourself... everbody is entitled to their opinion, but state it in an adult manner ...

thankyou..

·
RSP fetish #23 GTR driver
518 Posts
I've met George week [email protected] home. He came to inspect 97TT I was selling for his friend. I got to be honest that I had no idea who I was talking to and who is he but let me tell you - what a great and knowledgeable guy he is. Needless to say after talking to George, I changed my mind about selling car and end up keeping my Supra. Thank you George! My car is bone stock and I will not change anything but now I'm looking for a TT hardtop and this car will be all George's project. I'm happy not only because I decided to pursue my hardtop dream but also because I found a right guy who will help me to make it happen.

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
krzykk said:
I've met George week [email protected] home. He came to inspect 97TT I was selling for his friend. I got to be honest that I had no idea who I was talking to and who is he but let me tell you - what a great and knowledgeable guy he is. Needless to say after talking to George, I changed my mind about selling car and end up keeping my Supra. Thank you George! My car is bone stock and I will not change anything but now I'm looking for a TT hardtop and this car will be all George's project. I'm happy not only because I decided to pursue my hardtop dream but also because I found a right guy who will help me to make it happen.
yeah, hes a cool guy.. went through a bunch of stuff with me while i was out there too.. :)

jay

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I've had a great experiance with RTC and George as well....

back In december, I had some problems with the car, and George got it all straightened out...

on wed, I had the bad accident, and George, Dan, and Michael have helped me through that and I'll be going to them in the future as well for my next project.....

I know many people are always asking for a place to trust to take their car to, and you can trust RTC..

-Marc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts