Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a breakdown of the rules to be very simply, there are hardly any and we have added a DR class for TRUE street cars, hope to see you all ther on the 11th, please pass this along to others that are interested!
We hope to see some folks from here racing there in Pro, DR and street, a side note, everyone who registers for one of the Pro classes is automatically entered to street race if they wish to stay and do so!
Hope ot see a good supra turnout and some good finishes by the Supra crowd..hope to make history with this...

BTW Full tilt, bring some bikes, they can run as well.

AZ is at Firebird raceway on May 14th

OK city is at Thunder Valley on June 11th

Once more a mention that is is also a casting call for our new TV show that will go national as well as a new DVD in the series, we will have at least 10 cameras as well a s a HUGE Semi Truck mounted Jumbo tron so you can see not only the smack talking but ALL the angles of every race!

Classes and Rules for Scandalous Street Wars

Class 1: Scandalous Pro 10.5/ Entry $100.00
-Stock Style Suspension (no ladder bar, back halved or tube chassis cars)
-No wheelie Bars
-No minimum/max weight restrictions
-No motor size restrictions
-Single Power adder unlimited weight and motor size (dual stages of N2O allowed as well as progressive controllers, foggers allowed, any blower size)
-Carb cars must use single carb only
-Max tire size 28X10.5, NO “W” tires allowed
-Dual power adder cars MUST weigh 3550 lbs
-Turbo size limited to 91.49 MM
-Full interior (back seats may be removed but area must be carpeted, no exposed metal)
-Heads up, .400 Pro Tree, Sportsman Ladder with a guaranteed minimum payout of $2000.00, runner up, semi finalist and top qualifier cash payouts as well
Class 2: Scandalous Drag Radial/ Entry $50.00
-Designed for TRUE street legal cars
-Stock Style Suspension
-16’, 17’ and 18’ drag radial sizes ONLY, no 15’s allowed
-No weight restrictions
-No motor size restriction
-Single and dual power adder cars (dual power adder cars must weigh 3550)
-Full interior (back seats may be removed but area must be carpeted, no exposed metal)
-Heads up, .400 Pro Tree, Sportsman Ladder with a guaranteed payout of $750.00, runner up, semi finalists and top qualifier cash payouts as well.
Class 3: Scandalous Street Wars/Entry $30.00
-Real Street racing at the track
-Run what you brung
-no restrictions whatsoever on any type of vehicles/motorcycle
-Negotiate your own race/grudge races
-No timing equipment will be running except the win light
-Race off a flag or flashlight, just like on the street
-Get spots/car lengths…Negotiate to get a head start if you can against your opponent, spotting out car with be legal in this race, wager, just like on the street

Peter

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I'm looking forward to a great event Peter. I just need to know something, if Woon blows his motor again before we run in the street races do I still get the $200?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I need to know something too, Saad; if you lose to Ryan AGAIN, how many times will that make it? I know I personally have at least 4 videos of you getting your ass handed to you, including that $10k bet in Vegas...that's a lot of Slushies:)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
There was no 10K bet in Vegas and for the record I have beat Ryan MANY more times then he has beaten me. He just likes to forget about all of the years that I was helping him get started with the Supra. What do you think was happening when I was running low 10's and he was running mid 11's? Difference is that when I was kicking his ass EVERY time we lined up I did not have a camera on it and post it on the internet. All his "undefeated with all 6 speeds" is bullshit and only fools like yourself believe that crap.

Now if you or any other Woon Nut Swinging Monkey thinks that he will win or even make it to the street races, just come to the race on the 14th of May and bring some cash, I'll be happy to take your bet. Short of that just keep your mouth shut and let Woon handle things for himself, all I have ever said has been true, the best that Woon can come up with is Blachs Sad Sad comment. May 14th is Party time!!!!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Saad Saad said:
I'm looking forward to a great event Peter. I just need to know something, if Woon blows his motor again before we run in the street races do I still get the $200?

This coming from a guy that's blown more things (engines) than Jenna Jamison! Like I said before, beating Sad Sad was a goal of mine long ago and I accomplished that well for everyone to see. There's a shortage of spare blocks because Sad has them all in his garage. And btw, Peter Blachs name for Sad Sad was actually Snap Crackle Pop! haha

It's nice to accomplish goals so you can actually move on to new goals and Racing Sad Sad has gotten old and doesn't really interest me much now. SW in Peter Blachs car or Tony Melbur would be a more interesting race for me.

Sad Sad was supposed to skip the 9's completely and run 8's in his full weight 6spd. This was said two years ago. How is that coming along anyway? I hear you're close! 9.7 is your best right? The undefeated remark is regarding events with 6spd challenges and times like the NHRA Sport Compact World finals where infront of thousands of people we have lined up. Rememeber that race? I ran 9.62 to your 10.65? Wasn't that a national event infront of thousands of people? I won the best Appearing Car at that event too. Show AND Go:) See, Sad thinks I only race when I can "control" conditions. I didn't know I can control conditions at national events like NHRA, TX Supra Meets, Vegas Supra Meets, etc.

Has anyone noticed how Sad Sad runs his mouth about doing this and doing that and blah blah and when does he ever actually do it? Has anyone also noticed that I never run my mouth and make statements about what I am "going" to do and how I'm going to skip the 9's and run 8's? I just take my car to the dyno and track and run numbers? Just thought I'd ask:)

The 14th will be a good race for everyone. After the video I know the domestic guys are all wound up and ready to race so it should be fun:) Bring a tent and some water. It's not going to be cool out that day!!!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Publically I doubt it:)

Hey Dennis the last two times you've lined up with Sad you've almost beat him. Are you going to line up with him for your rematch at this event? I think this would be a better race than him and I!!! I'd put $$ on you to win. Let's do it!!!

Ok after speaking with Dennis he's more than willing to line up with Sad so I will put up another $100 to ensure this race happens too!!!

This event is going to be great!!!

·
Banned
945 Posts
WOTM said:
Publically I doubt it:)

Hey Dennis the last two times you've lined up with Sad you've almost beat him. Are you going to line up with him for your rematch at this event? I think this would be a better race than him and I!!! I'd put $$ on you to win. Let's do it!!!

Ok after speaking with Dennis he's more than willing to line up with Sad so I will put up another $100 to ensure this race happens too!!!

This event is going to be great!!!
My goal at this event is to have fun and try to set my own personal bests. (Given that it's [email protected] it shouldn't be hard :) ) I really don't have any interest in racing the domestic cars-- I just run anytime that tech may not be present. :)

As far as racing Saad, I'm happy to do so but as a fun race. If other people want to put money on races that's their deal, but I'm there to hang out and have fun. I know, it's rare to see me in bitch mode :), but I think age is getting to me.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
So we know that Scandalous will be putting up $200 on our race, not that I think your car will still be running at the end of the night, how much would you like to add to that amount?
Hell, I'll go easy on your little bitch ass. Lets say another $800, that will make $1000 on our race. I am waiting for a response to this question, I can't imagine it would be anything but yes or more money since I am no competition for you:) As far as driving a Supra goes, I'll put you, Tony and Peter in my pocket.

I have never lost to Dennis, not that there is any shame in it as you seem to think. You on the other hand got your ass handed to you by him, and you have it on video. Why don't you post it on your web site? Come on you little liar, tell us that this is not true. Liar and a thief is all you will ever be and I'm looking forward to talking some major shit at that event and I would like to see you try the same, you little punk ass bitch!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
All you ever do is talk shit. How about you shut your mouth and actually run a number for once? You should give that a try so you don't look like even more of a jackass moron! Maybe you need to toss your keys to someone that can actually launch a Supra to something better than a 1.80 60ft on Good Year Slicks! Your'e rich, fly SW out to drive your car! hahaha

Sad talks about as much shit as Warren Chang and never backs it up.... Pretty Sad Sad isn't it...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Saad Saad said:

Saad,
We have made a commitment to this race so if someone looses by default, Scandalous will hold up to our comitment and some will get our $200.00...in other words, yes, same goes theother way for Mr Woon...this is gonna be great!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
WOTM said:
All you ever do is talk shit. How about you shut your mouth and actually run a number for once? You should give that a try so you don't look like even more of a jackass moron! Maybe you need to toss your keys to someone that can actually launch a Supra to something better than a 1.80 60ft on Good Year Slicks! Your'e rich, fly SW out to drive your car! hahaha

Sad talks about as much shit as Warren Chang and never backs it up.... Pretty Sad Sad isn't it...
Hahahahahaha, why don't you make me shut my mouth you punk ass bitch? Why don't you take me up on my bet? I new you would pussy out. Is it a bet or not pussy? Answer the question.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
AZWildcat said:
Can any of the event organizers confirm that Firebird tech will be kept at bay?

Ok, I am gonna tryt and answer this the best i can....
If you are in for the "Street Racin: portion of the night, clocks will be out, we will be leaving off a flag or flashlight...
WHEN you tech in let's say, they will ask you how fast you run, and seeing as how I KNOW all the cars that will run this that might not have ALL the NHRA equipment, it might not to a big deal that you dont have all of it becasue you run 13.50...right?????I have a feeling we will be seeing ALOT of hmmmmmmm13.50, I hope you are following me.....

There is also Test and Tune from 9am to about 2pm before Pro Qualifying.if you happen to be one of these 13.50 cars that might go just a hair quicker or something like that :) then make 1/8 miles rips till you get ready to get down.
No one will see or know your ET's during street racing as all that shit will be off so then you can let is loose!!!!!!!

On a side note, tech will be relaxed a bit, so if you are running Pro or drag radial and you are a 9 sec car, you got to have at least some safety equipment in order to run, the clocks WILL BE ON for that...

I hope you follow what I am sayiong, we will be in the tech lines reminding you of that, if you are legal lets say for 11.49 and you run 11.00, then on your tech card....well you know what I ma saying!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
The only reason Sad Sad is at his usual peak of being a moron and an arrogant prick is because he knows, as well as everyone else that my engine is out and I am questionable for making the race.

It's a bitch thing for him to attempt to talk shit for this race but what do you except from a jackass moron like him?

·
Premium Member
11,273 Posts
StangStomper said:
Ok, I am gonna tryt and answer this the best i can....
If you are in for the "Street Racin: portion of the night, clocks will be out, we will be leaving off a flag or flashlight...
WHEN you tech in let's say, they will ask you how fast you run, and seeing as how I KNOW all the cars that will run this that might not have ALL the NHRA equipment, it might not to a big deal that you dont have all of it becasue you run 13.50...right?????I have a feeling we will be seeing ALOT of hmmmmmmm13.50, I hope you are following me.....

There is also Test and Tune from 9am to about 2pm before Pro Qualifying.if you happen to be one of these 13.50 cars that might go just a hair quicker or something like that :) then make 1/8 miles rips till you get ready to get down.
No one will see or know your ET's during street racing as all that shit will be off so then you can let is loose!!!!!!!

On a side note, tech will be relaxed a bit, so if you are running Pro or drag radial and you are a 9 sec car, you got to have at least some safety equipment in order to run, the clocks WILL BE ON for that...

I hope you follow what I am sayiong, we will be in the tech lines reminding you of that, if you are legal lets say for 11.49 and you run 11.00, then on your tech card....well you know what I ma saying!

So Pete.... lets say you are legal for 11.00 and run a 8.30..... IE Marko..... what will happen? Seeing that he cut out most of his cage!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sound Performance said:
So Pete.... lets say you are legal for 11.00 and run a 8.30..... IE Marko..... what will happen? Seeing that he cut out most of his cage!!

We got this under control as of now, we have been in contact with all the right folks, BTW Marko's car is legal for 10.00, and he is just a lil 12 sec car

·
Premium Member
11,273 Posts
StangStomper said:
We got this under control as of now, we have been in contact with all the right folks, BTW Marko's car is legal for 10.00, and he is just a lil 12 sec car

LOL, ok pete.... legal for 10.0 with a 4 point cage?? 167 traps and no chute??? you must be paying the right people!! :) :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sound Performance said:
LOL, ok pete.... legal for 10.0 with a 4 point cage?? 167 traps and no chute??? you must be paying the right people!! :) :)
something like that I guess......

It's all good in the hood

Plus he dont need no damn chute, he aint sky diving or anything

1 - 20 of 303 Posts