Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
WOTM said:
The only reason Sad Sad is at his usual peak of being a moron and an arrogant prick is because he knows, as well as everyone else that my engine is out and I am questionable for making the race.

It's a bitch thing for him to attempt to talk shit for this race but what do you except from a jackass moron like him?

You are right about one thing, I am a prick, to those that steal from me after I have given them so much.

As far as the race goes I think that you are forgetting all your lies. You gave an interview with Scandalous and told them that you would be there and that your car runs 9.30's. They put up there good money for a race between us and you accepted and then I accepted. When Peter asked me to run this race I said" that little bitch does not want to race me". Now you are proving me right, go ahead and ask him what I said.

Come on pussy, stop making excuses and put your money where your pussy mouth is. I'll call Dana for you and get you another engine, what else do you need to be there, please tell me. I don't want any more excuses from you.

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
980 Posts
StangStomper said:
Plus he dont need no damn chute, he aint sky diving or anything
:lol:

This should be good. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
I just talked with Ryan on the phone, he wanted me to post that he will be out of town in Vegas for a friends bachelor party up through the weekend. So he won't be able to respond to anymore of Saad's blabbidy blah until Monday or so.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
This is the gayest shit that I have ever heard. Well when he pulls his pea size balls out of your mouth ask him if he is up for the bet or is he going to pussy out as I predicted. Can you do that for me little boy? Now run along and play...

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
sc300tt said:
I am so pissed that AZ doesn't even have time to argue with Texas anymore. I'm so torn on who to root for....Kean's cousin, or SW's. :dunno:

LMFAO!!

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Saad Saad said:
This is the gayest shit that I have ever heard. Well when he pulls his pea size balls out of your mouth ask him if he is up for the bet or is he going to pussy out as I predicted. Can you do that for me little boy? Now run along and play...
Not sure if this was directed at me since you didn't quote anything :rolleyes: but the only person with pea sized balls in anybodys mouth is between you and Jason :) :) :)

I'm sure Ryan is up for any bets when it has to do with racing you Sad. It's a guaranteed return!!!!!!!! He's beat you every time you two have raced since I've cared to watch.

I'll come say hi to you at the races on the 14thSad. I'm sure you'll do the same. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
You do that nut sucker, I will look forward to it:) But I have not heard from the little punk ass bitch. Is he accepting my offer, or is he backing out of the race and giving me an automatic win? Let us know after you swallow:)

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Saad, YOU ARE GAY!!!!! Ryan will be there to race you and kick your ass again. Come over to the trailer and call us all punk ass bitches and see what happens. I'm no little boy!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
OK, OK guys, we like hard core competition, but lets keep it to competition....we are a classy bunch of folks, lets show the world that, plus this is for a national TV show, lets not look like cavemen on TV...if we ever have a Scandalous UFC, then we can talk of physical confrontations, but not for Street Wars!

Anyhow, I am glad to see the blood boiling for this event...but let's not forget that before Saad and Woon "Street Race" they will both be competing in a 10.5 Tire Pro class, they will be racing with Supras, and lets hope they both stay together to make it to the Street Wars portion of the event....but let's wish them all well and good luck as well as the other supras with the balls to take on the Renegade cars, Camaro's and Turbo LS1's, all rivalries can wait till Street Wars at the end of the night, but as I said before, this is historic, and all these Supra guys that have a sack are PIONEERS and have steped up to the plate for this...for this you have all my respect........

But at the end of the night, you supra brothers have a lane next to my LT1....just a street car!

Ok enough from me, let the shit talking continue, but lets keep it to Racing....sheeeeeeeshhhhh, you guys are Scandalous!!!!!!I dont know what folks will want to see more, the racing or the shit talking when everything is said and done!

·
Registered
234 Posts
StangStomper said:
OK, OK guys, we like hard core competition, but lets keep it to competition....we are a classy bunch of folks, lets show the world that, plus this is for a national TV show, lets not look like cavemen on TV...if we ever have a Scandalous UFC, then we can talk of physical confrontations, but not for Street Wars!

Anyhow, I am glad to see the blood boiling for this event...but let's not forget that before Saad and Woon "Street Race" they will both be competing in a 10.5 Tire Pro class, they will be racing with Supras, and lets hope they both stay together to make it to the Street Wars portion of the event....but let's wish them all well and good luck as well as the other supras with the balls to take on the Renegade cars, Camaro's and Turbo LS1's, all rivalries can wait till Street Wars at the end of the night, but as I said before, this is historic, and all these Supra guys that have a sack are PIONEERS and have steped up to the plate for this...for this you have all my respect........

But at the end of the night, you supra brothers have a lane next to my LT1....just a street car!

Ok enough from me, let the shit talking continue, but lets keep it to Racing....sheeeeeeeshhhhh, you guys are Scandalous!!!!!!I dont know what folks will want to see more, the racing or the shit talking when everything is said and done!
Very well put, my thoughts exactly. Everyone leave their panties at home and Bring their A Game, theres will be only 1 winner here so hopefully that person will show some respect afterwards. Sad and Woon u guys fight like my wife and I, relax a bit and may the fastest take it all home, and is very unfortunatlly THAT person's motor wont' be complete in time, so I will see u guys soon :)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
team702 said:
Very well put, my thoughts exactly. Everyone leave their panties at home and Bring their A Game, theres will be only 1 winner here so hopefully that person will show some respect afterwards. Sad and Woon u guys fight like my wife and I, relax a bit and may the fastest take it all home, and is very unfortunatlly THAT person's motor wont' be complete in time, so I will see u guys soon :)

Hey Jackmeoff, maybe you missed something here. I'm asking Ryan to up the bet on the race that he said he would be at and he answered with" I may not be there". That is some pussy ass shit right there. He is moon walking like an Asian Micheal Jackson, right out the back door. All he has to say is "yes it is a bet" and it will be over. But he is scared and anyone with half a brain can see that right now.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
SpeedworksT78 said:
Saad, YOU ARE GAY!!!!! Ryan will be there to race you and kick your ass again. Come over to the trailer and call us all punk ass bitches and see what happens. I'm no little boy!!!

Oh, so now you know my name huh? Ryan is a VERY litlle boy and he has made you look like his gofer, so you must be a very very little boy:) Now you are saying that Ryan will be there to race me and kick my ass, are you talking for him now? Or are you just mad that your hero has let you down by backing out of a challenge that he had already accepted? Let me give you some advice, worry about yourself because Ryan could give two shits about you. Don't come down to watch, bring your car and join in on the race, if not just shut the fuck up and watch like everyone else :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
WOTM said:
Publically I doubt it:)

Hey Dennis the last two times you've lined up with Sad you've almost beat him. Are you going to line up with him for your rematch at this event? I think this would be a better race than him and I!!! I'd put $$ on you to win. Let's do it!!!

Ok after speaking with Dennis he's more than willing to line up with Sad so I will put up another $100 to ensure this race happens too!!!

This event is going to be great!!!
Lets make it $500 and you have yourself a bet. At least Dennis has the balls to line up and I will be happy to take your money.

So we have a $500 bet on Me against Dennis and $1000 on you and I. Is this correct or are you going to pussy out Woon, no bullshiting needed just answer yes or no I'm a pussy.

·
Nice ass huh?
822 Posts
Damn Saad! So much anger! Have you ever thought of anger management?

You do know who Jack is right? His car was right next to yours in the pits at the Supra meet. I'm just letting you know in case you thought it was just some dickweed. I'm sure he didn't mean anything by his post. He sometimes uses the wrong words to get his meaning across.

Heard the cars running pretty good.....ready for some low 9's or high 8's?
I'm gonna be down there for this event for sure. Me and Ben from VWR are coming down. Wouldn't miss this for anything!

See you down there,
Elliott

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
No anger here Elliott. I look forward to seeing you and Ben, tell Dana to get his car there we need another auto Supra to help with all the domistic cars. As far as Jackmeoff goes, he may want to learn how to spell my name and I'll learn how to spell his:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
WOTM said:
as well as everyone else that my engine is out and I am questionable for making the race.
well i heard from a buddie of mine that at least 2 weeks ago ryan had his motor and a fully built back up motor on a stand, this is because of his sponsorships and they want as little down time as possible.

·
Banned
820 Posts
I don't think Ryan will back down. It would really put a damper on the event. Ryan you beter make it!!!!!!!!!! Oh, is the bet on between Ryan and Saad? Now that's what I'm talking about, a little money on the line to spice things up.....Awesome!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
White Supra said:
I don't think Ryan will back down. It would really put a damper on the event. Ryan you beter make it!!!!!!!!!! Oh, is the bet on between Ryan and Saad? Now that's what I'm talking about, a little money on the line to spice things up.....Awesome!!
You don't think that Ryan will back down? Maybe you don't know how to read. He said he may not be there because he does not have an engine and we were just told that one of his buddies seen his spare engine just two weeks ago. Looks to me that he is a liar and a scared little pussy.

21 - 40 of 303 Posts