Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Saad Saad said:
No anger here Elliott. I look forward to seeing you and Ben, tell Dana to get his car there we need another auto Supra to help with all the domistic cars. As far as Jackmeoff goes, he may want to learn how to spell my name and I'll learn how to spell his:)
Thats pretty funny, I try to make a humerous remark to calm u 2 down, and now Im the bad guy. Saad if you were to put half the effort into how to drive your car v.s caring on how others spell your name or bad mouthing Ryan, you might be setting the bar right now instead of acting lilke a little bitch crying and yelling. I have always had some respect for you and even stuck up for you in the past on the forum, now I know why others act the way they do towards you. And I still stand by what I quoted earlier, "we are a classy bunch of folks" so act like it so let me finish this by saying, Sad, Saad, Sard, SAdd Saad what ever the fawk your name is and I dont' really give a flying fuck, insult me one more time, next time we meet not only Ill demolish your little 1600 hp 10 second piece of shiet and Ill send your ass home sideways with my foot in your ass or dick in your mouth, either way you be wearing your boyfriends panties all night crying on the forum.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
team702 said:
Thats pretty funny, I try to make a humerous remark to calm u 2 down, and now Im the bad guy. Saad if you were to put half the effort into how to drive your car v.s caring on how others spell your name or bad mouthing Ryan, you might be setting the bar right now instead of acting lilke a little bitch crying and yelling. I have always had some respect for you and even stuck up for you in the past on the forum, now I know why others act the way they do towards you. And I still stand by what I quoted earlier, "we are a classy bunch of folks" so act like it so let me finish this by saying, Sad, Saad, Sard, SAdd Saad what ever the fawk your name is and I dont' really give a flying fuck, insult me one more time, next time we meet not only Ill demolish your little 1600 hp 10 second piece of shiet and Ill send your ass home sideways with my foot in your ass or dick in your mouth, either way you be wearing your boyfriends panties all night crying on the forum.
SOooooooooooooo, how about them flex capisitors????????all in competition people, lets remember that, no fighting please..no one has had the balls to put on an event just for the racers before, let's keep it clean in that respect....go ahead and talk more shit now!!

702, we gonna see you there......

·
Registered
119 Posts
HELLO SAAD,
id like to race you in my car 1997 6spd supra. $50.00 dollars. Win or lose id like to line up with you. Ill come talk you @ the track.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
apexctr said:
HELLO SAAD,
id like to race you in my car 1997 6spd supra. $50.00 dollars. Win or lose id like to line up with you. Ill come talk you @ the track.

I like this guys heart!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
team702 said:

You do that Jackmeoff. I don't need anyone to stick up for me and I don't have to put up with dimwits like yourself. You want to come and race in Az, do it and talk if you win something. You want to come here and pull your dick out you will leave with it in your ass:) Have a nice day Jackmeoff :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
apexctr said:
HELLO SAAD,

I agree with Peter I like the heart. But you must post your name to let us know who you are. Also, I will run the hi dollar races first, if there is any time left I would be happy to line up with you. Seems like you have a lot more sack then little Ryan woony. :stickpoke

·
Registered
504 Posts
Saad, you've got to be the toughest SOB on this forum when somebody's car is torn apart. Why don't you go ahead and post the date of your last victory over Ryan. Then go ahead and count the number of consecutive times he has handed you your ass since then. So why in the hell would he be afraid to race your pathetic ass now? It's simple, you knew his car may not be ready so you started pounding your chest knowing more than likely you won't even have to back your smack up. On top of that, you have nothing to lose because you call Ryan out all the time, then proceed to get humiliated by him so now it's just expected. If it happens again, who cares, it's a monthly occurence for you so nobody will even take notice. You're not even worthy to call Ryan out at this point. You should be focusing more on some of the healthier running bpu cars considering your times.
Now why don't you just wait to make sure his car will be there before spouting off anymore. If it's not ready, you two know where to find each other and he can just beat you again next month.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, props on beating Ryan back when he was 16 and first got his driving permit. You da man :rolleyes:
Now get back to calling people thieves and liars and crooks even though you have never had any evidence to back it up.
You're a bigger joke than ever Saad.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Gentlemen -

Please let me repeat what Peter said earlier. Talk all the shit you want, and get as hyped up for this event as you wish. However, there will be NO physical confrontations at the event. We have gone through a lot of hard work and effort to put together an event that everyday people like you and I can enjoy, and we will NOT have it ruined because someone can't take the shittalking and wants to turn it physical. Again, there will be NO fighting at our event. The only ass whoopings to be had will be on the track. ;)

Scandalous South

·
Registered
234 Posts
Saad Saad said:
You do that Jackmeoff. I don't need anyone to stick up for me and I don't have to put up with dimwits like yourself. You want to come and race in Az, do it and talk if you win something. You want to come here and pull your dick out you will leave with it in your ass:) Have a nice day Jackmeoff :stickpoke
Man you sure like that word "Jackmeoff" quiet a bit... Is that a common household phrase growing up? Go back home and start digging some more sand boxes you sorry piece of shit and look for a 8 second slip.
"You want to come here and pull your dick out you will leave with it in your ass" Just remember that phrase when you see me next time. And i take back what I said earlier about the "1600 hp 10 second piece of shiet" that would be an insult to Ken and Jason as well... think we all know the problem with Sars car, i mean Sads car, woops i mean Sadds cars... whatever., and its got nothing to do with the Car. This is my final post on this section, regardless what Mr. Sad says... Dammit why can't i get it right. Ill see you soon Kid :)

p.s. my car will not make the AZ race because is only 2 weeks away and need to put in a cage still, if there is some money action, and Ryan shows, I got 2k on Ryan will beat Sad on a line up and Ill double that bet that Ryan will have a quicker ET that day. Probably only gonna get 10/1 on my money but why pass up a sure thing.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Make sure you come with cash and not just your bullshit talk and dick in your hand Mr. Jackmeoff :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Epic, your not worth a post but Tozer told me to say "hi to my little bitch". :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
team702 said:
Man you sure like that word "Jackmeoff" quiet a bit... Is that a common household phrase growing up? Go back home and start digging some more sand boxes you sorry piece of shit and look for a 8 second slip.
"You want to come here and pull your dick out you will leave with it in your ass" Just remember that phrase when you see me next time. And i take back what I said earlier about the "1600 hp 10 second piece of shiet" that would be an insult to Ken and Jason as well... think we all know the problem with Sars car, i mean Sads car, woops i mean Sadds cars... whatever., and its got nothing to do with the Car. This is my final post on this section, regardless what Mr. Sad says... Dammit why can't i get it right. Ill see you soon Kid :)

p.s. my car will not make the AZ race because is only 2 weeks away and need to put in a cage still, if there is some money action, and Ryan shows, I got 2k on Ryan will beat Sad on a line up and Ill double that bet that Ryan will have a quicker ET that day. Probably only gonna get 10/1 on my money but why pass up a sure thing.

YOU DONT NEED A CAGE for the street racing part of the night, just remember we will be teching the lines as well, so just remember, you run 13.50 or so....know what I mean??
Why dont you come on down....

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Well there you go Jackmeoff. Now you can bring your car and your money. How much shall I put you down for, $1000? Or are you going to take your engine out too:)

·
Registered
234 Posts
So Sad soo soo Sad, not only Sars was molested growing up as a kid where family use words like "Jackmeoff" and "dick in your hand" he Also cannot read.

"This is my final post on this section"

You wanna race? I wasn't planning on going because I got events all weekend. Make it worth my time and Ill bring my Stock motor out to AZ that weekend. This entire thread I posted 2k-5k price range, none of this $1000 crap, step up we ain't in the Hondas anymore. Lets do some fair odds here in public so no backing out. $4000 heads up on the track, give me 2/1 odds since I have a 800 hp Bone stock motor v.s your 1600 hp + NOS. If I loose Ill give you $2000, if I win you fork out the $4000. And for Vegas meet once my car is finish, even though Ill still have less power, Ill give you the same odds in return for a 2nd run.
Think about the chances of me winning here.

Jackmeoff
94 6-speed Bone stock motor self tuned AEM and ON 100 OCTANE OMFG It should blow any pass now.
74MM GTS Turbo
Only had the car for 8 months
9.96 Best TIME EVER one fluke pass
800 hp if that to the motor

Sad Sars
6-speed Fully build tune by some of the worlds finest C16+++
Double the Size turbocharge with NOS
Been racing Supras for half the decade
9.7's with numerous other secret supposely faster passes
1600+ hp with NOS

Jeez I must be nuts to run ya.

This thread is about the AZ race, so lets stop posting on this after this point, you want to race, lets do it, and afterwards regardless who wins, me and you still gonna go hang out for a bit. :freak: Between Dana, Rex, Elliott, you know how to get ahold of me. If you say yes, Ill send the money to Ken tomorrow, and if I do win, Ill let Ken hold the money till Vegas meet as well.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Saad Saad said:
Epic, your not worth a post but Tozer told me to say "hi to my little bitch". :)
That old, krusty the klown looking fart still around? I kinda miss him. I'd head on over to "Iforums" :rolleyes: to check on him but that place is a graveyard. Make sure to tell him props on a great forum next time you see him (i.e., tilt your head upwards a tad) :) I hear he just had his 4th member register in the last 3 years. Big props!!
BTW, I'm in for $1K if Ryan's car is ready. Now all we need is an impartial 3rd party to hold the money. Hmmmm....how bout Jason? :rolleyes:
Oh yeah, still waiting on the last time you beat Woon. It would take less effort to type in the date than it would typing "you're not worthy of a response." So in order to save you some time, just type in the date :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
That was a great write up Mr. Jackmeoff but a bit over done. I know you are from Vegas but there are no odds given in street racing. All you have to do is show up with your car and some money and we can set up the race right there at the track. No need for anyone to hold the money, you just need to bring it to the starting line.

So my understanding is that you will have your 6sp Supra against my 6sp Supra for $2000 in a heads up race. Is this the agreed upon bet? If so it on!

·
Premium Member
11,273 Posts
Saad Saad said:
That was a great write up Mr. Jackmeoff but a bit over done. I know you are from Vegas but there are no odds given in street racing. All you have to do is show up with your car and some money and we can set up the race right there at the track. No need for anyone to hold the money, you just need to bring it to the starting line.

So my understanding is that you will have your 6sp Supra against my 6sp Supra for $2000 in a heads up race. Is this the agreed upon bet? If so it on!

Street racing is always for even money, however when one car clearly has more HP than the other..... a few spots or the hit should be factored into the race.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,354 Posts
Sound Performance said:
Street racing is always for even money, however when one car clearly has more HP than the other..... a few spots or the hit should be factored into the race.
True, but the win is even sweeter when both cars line up evenly, and the underdog in HP wins.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Epic said:
Now all we need is an impartial 3rd party to hold the money. Hmmmm....how bout Jason?
we would hold the oney if you wish, we almost always do, there is no argument as you have a locked in race...just be sure that all terms of the race are agreed upon before you get to the line....
i.e. Flag start, Flaslight....a chase is a race if someone leaves early, blah, blah....and there will be a finish line cam in order to avoid any confusion....

41 - 60 of 303 Posts