Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GIT-R-DONE YALL HEAR
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys, here is the problem. couple of weeks ago i was running rich. then one morning i started her up, and my aeromotive air/fuel guage is reading lean. it doesnt feel like i am runing lean, car is running normal, @ 17PSI. what might be the problem, guage broken, oxigen sensor not sending correct reading, or what.
thanks

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
you could Always check it out on the dyno......

W

·
0 Posts
what are your mods.... check the guage wires... and i hope your managing that 17psi somehow... richen it up and see what happens

W

·
0 Posts
man i would get it to the dyno and get some sort or fuel management to straitin things out

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
You are trustin an A/F ratio gauge to tell you that? Come on man! Those dumb things don't tell you anything really. If you have no fuel management then you are running rich. I wouldn't trust that gauge any further than I could throw it.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Word.
It' prolly just a bad O2 gauge

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
You are trustin an A/F ratio gauge to tell you that? Come on man! Those dumb things don't tell you anything really. If you have no fuel management then you are running rich. I wouldn't trust that gauge any further than I could throw it.
I agree with Trent, that A/F gauge ain't worth shit, it's a narrow band 02 sensor, no way in hell it's gonna be accurate.

As far as your mods, those 550's and Lex will definitely keep you rich. If your noticing black smoke, then your fine, nothing to worry about. Just get on a dyno and tune it. Also add an EGT gauge to your mod list.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts