Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. At the moment I have a dual gauge pod with an autometer boost gauge and a A/F ratio gauge. I took out my ashtray and now I have the CD player up top and my AVC-R right below it, and my turbo timer right below the AVC-R, i'm in the midst of upgrading a few things, and i'm picking up a WB o2 and a SAFC-II for tuning. I was wondering if anyone has pics of the setups that they used. I'm thinking of just taking the A/F ratio gauge out and putting in the WB o2 gauge since the AF gauge is pretty much just an annoying light show, or maybe where the cig lighter is. Just wondering where I could put my SAFC-II, I've seen ppl put it in their glove box, but I want to put it in a more accessible area. Any thoughts, comments, and/or pics would be great. Thanks guys. Take care.

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone else?

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,727 Posts
Put the SAFC in your glove box. You don't need it mounted permantly, unless you're looking to show it off. It is much easier to use when you can hold it in your hands.

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
90Legend said:
Put the SAFC in your glove box. You don't need it mounted permantly, unless you're looking to show it off. It is much easier to use when you can hold it in your hands.

I would do that, but some asshole ruined my glovebox trying to break it open so they could get my cd player that wasn't there, so at the moment I don't have one haha

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I know its a little messy, but I put my avcr, and soon to be afcII on the side of my dash. I used velcro so I can stick the stuff in the glove box so my car doesnt look like a good car to break into.

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
Me:
WB o2 in under the lip of the dash in my face (now you can get rid of the air/fuel)
TT and Profec b hidden behind the stock ash tray face (keithh's idea)
AFC2 above the CD player
VPC in the glove box
Boost gauge in the glove box.

I got sick of seeing everything on the road with a pillar pod, so I went for more stealth.

It also limits the amount of questions from passengers..

·
stop pulling me over pigs
1,259 Posts
polobai- that's cool but you're in FL -hehe you probably never used the heat on your car - us up north peeps can't live without it :) I barely ever use my AC either, I'd rather just cruise with the windows down. I love bumpin the system, so I gotta let those windows down too and make an entrance ;)

Some people have relocated their climate controls into the center armrest console, that works too.

·
Registered
256 Posts
LoL! I wish I had this problem! When I do, I'll need this thread for sure! :D

·
Registered
2,649 Posts

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
polobai- how are those gauges mounted on the side near the glove box? is it just one of those mounting cups? is hard to read from drivers view....i was planning on doing that because my friends MKIV did the same way but our dash is different because it doesn't face you as much as the MKIV....

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
awesome guys... this gives me some ideas... thanks for all your help. Take it easy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts