Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How big of a deal is it to replace to stock return line fitting on the car? I'm running the SP-Fuel system and Want to run twin lines off the tank. Is this a bad idea? Let me know! (Do I need to drop the tank)? Am running one 6-An line now off the tank off the second walbro. Have the other line run to the rail as per setup. Want to change out the stock fuel filter too.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I was pondering doing the same but I haven't looked into it too much. I'd also like to know people's thoughts.

·
Registered
117 Posts
There is a guy on to4r.com who did that. I think is was Mike Carlin but not sure. I think is name on here is MKIV4life. Again, not sure.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I'd run the stock line and add a -6. You can get an adaptor for the stock filter to connect a -6 from it to the rail. I had to lower the tank to run a -8 from it but you don't need to drop the tank completely. The stock line is already approximately -6.

·
boost is good
772 Posts
rocked said:
How big of a deal is it to replace to stock return line fitting on the car? I'm running the SP-Fuel system and Want to run twin lines off the tank. Is this a bad idea? Let me know! (Do I need to drop the tank)? Am running one 6-An line now off the tank off the second walbro. Have the other line run to the rail as per setup. Want to change out the stock fuel filter too.
if your running the sp fuel system then you should already have a -6 braided for one of the walbros, then the stock line for the other pump? then it should have a adapter to go from the stock fuel filter to a -6 braided to the rail...

i dont see any reason to change it...i had the SP kit and never had any problems with the way they have it setup

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think the other member had the inlets in the front & rear & the return line in the middle, that way he would never have any chance of a lean condition in any of the cylinders.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts