Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
JZA is best f**k the rest
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess I should list mods first:
Single turbo shit w/T70
440cc injectors (i know they are too small, sell me some bigger direct fit)
SAFC with some fuel added for safety
0.7 bar of boost
This setup is new, and completely untuned if you couldnt tell by the extremely low boost and added fuel. Again I know bigger injectors would be ideal but I tried some venom injectors they fucked up so now im stuck w/440s.

My car runs great and smooth till redline at like 15-20% throttle. WOT it stumbles like shit around 4500rpms. I know its not a plugs issue, they have been changed, gapped, regapped a million times, im running a .26 gap right now. One of the connectors to a coil completely broke, and I have the terminals slid over the end of the coil pack, it seems to be making a connection :ugh2: Could this be a fuel problem running too rich at low boost? (I know i need a wideband I will be hooking one up next week) This to me feels more like an ignition problem. Anyways, and help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Jake

·
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone???
The intercooler hose blew off today and it did not cut out at WOT when there was no boost. Any ideas?

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
too much fuel.. set it to 0 see how it runs.. the 1jz runs rich stock and w/ 440 injectors it will run even richer.. DEFF get a wideband on it..

how do the plugs look (black?)

·
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tissimo said:
too much fuel.. set it to 0 see how it runs.. the 1jz runs rich stock and w/ 440 injectors it will run even richer.. DEFF get a wideband on it..

how do the plugs look (black?)
Thats what I would assume, but then with the intercooler hose popping off and it running ok at WOT I would think it would be running even more rich than before. I will mess with the SAFC tho. Plugs look normal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts