Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my problem is when my car has sat for long enough for the engine to completly cool down im having a problem with it being VERY slugging and barely moving unless i let it warm up for atleast 10 minutes and even then untill it's a normal operating temp's (about half way on the gauge) it will act very sluggish.. but once it warms up it's perfect?? what could this be? it never did this before..

spec's 88 turbo 5spd

·
Registered
147 Posts
i have that same problem xcept not as severe. i just let the supe warm up 5 minutes in the morning n im good to go...unless i work a 8 hr shift and then my cars cold agian.....

when its cold i cant boost for crap -_-

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some times it's so bad that it wont let me go past 30mph! im hoping someone knows wtf the problem is..

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
jin-chuu said:
i have that same problem xcept not as severe. i just let the supe warm up 5 minutes in the morning n im good to go...unless i work a 8 hr shift and then my cars cold agian.....

when its cold i cant boost for crap -_-
k a) you shouldn't be boosting if your cold

now on to the real problem.

so it works fine when warm but crap when cold? does it start up fine? any codes?

just a guess but sounds like something is expanding and contracting from thermal expansion

<l><l>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts